Anyone else see the clip of Arian Foster clowning Jimmy Wilson on MNF? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anyone else see the clip of Arian Foster clowning Jimmy Wilson on MNF?

Stop defending this organization NO MATTER what.

Of course it has EVERYTHING to do with this organization. If this organization was any good, we would have TALENTED players, we would have been winning, we wouldn't be in a position to be clowned on 24/7, we wouldn't have players that can be embarrassed like that because they are atcually good. That ALL reflects on this organizations talent evaluators, the state of the organization, whose running it, how we draft, how we sign, how good we are and who we have.

Name 3 HOUSE HOLD names on the dolphins...1,2,3 Go...

Easily Long,Bush and Wake.

Outside of that, then yea..

Even our own "fans" clown our own players..unreal! Why even make this thread???

NFL Soundtracks Before the Start of the 3rd Q. of Chargers/Raiders. Foster Said "We Won, But We Were Playing The Dolphins". That Is What He Said Man. Worse Then the Shot to J. Wilson.
Dolphins Need To Play With Some Pride, and Fight. If they Get Blown Out Again This Sunday Against the Raiders, It is Going to Get Worse. Is That Possible?
If that's what he said, I got one more team to watch on Sundays. And hope they'll lose.

Hilarious.

Literally laughed out loud. Couldn't believe that.

Players in this league have zero respect for the Miami Dolphins right now.

"I don't even know you."

:lol: :lol:

Why did you find that funny? I wouldn't expect foster to know who are back up safety is. Foster should be more worried about his own game though, if he keeps averaging 2.4 yards a carry nobody is going to care who he is lol.

No, I think he would have told them, " Your still playing, thought your were collecting social security by now?"

It's called trash talking, and nobody is except from it.

Except trash talking that nobody exceptianates.

Whats the big effin deal here? Sound like regular trash talk between two dudes, could easily happen in any situation between two athletes, but oh no its Jimmy Wilson from the Dolphins..must mean we suck right? Give it a goddamn rest guys

Stop defending this organization NO MATTER what.

Of course it has EVERYTHING to do with this organization. If this organization was any good, we would have TALENTED players, we would have been winning, we wouldn't be in a position to be clowned on 24/7, we wouldn't have players that can be embarrassed like that because they are atcually good. That ALL reflects on this organizations talent evaluators, the state of the organization, whose running it, how we draft, how we sign, how good we are and who we have.

Name 3 HOUSE HOLD names on the dolphins...1,2,3 Go...
Come on now, if you seriously think Foster's trash talk with Jimmy Wilson was a direct shot at the entire organization, I have a bridge to sell you. It is not about defending the Dolphins, it is about seeing certain situations for exactly what they are. You seem to have no clue that trash talking is just part of the game and are over thinking it.

Somewhere Shula is just shaking his head at what our once mighty franchise has become...there is no excuse for the inability of this team to add quality talent for years now. Just ridiculous.

+1

NFL Soundtracks Before the Start of the 3rd Q. of Chargers/Raiders. Foster Said "We Won, But We Were Playing The Dolphins". That Is What He Said Man. Worse Then the Shot to J. Wilson.

+2

Back
Top Bottom