Anyone Else Sick Of This Ogun Saga? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anyone Else Sick Of This Ogun Saga?

Dolfan73

Finally Back Home
Reaction score
I don't know about you guys but....I'm getting incredibly impatient/bored/pissed off about this guy and his agent. I know its been said a thousand times but I wish we'd sling this guy up to D.C. and get it over with. We all know that Mr. Snyder has more money than he knows what to do with. Let him wine and dine this joker and give us more than the guy is worth. I'm sick of this FO getting the short end of the stick. Just a rant. Sorry

And how! This hole thing is getting old and I think if our QB's can get thier **** together we have a very nice team here so I would like to see him signed but, I really don't see it happening. With that said let's trade ogun to the skins for Gardener(sp) and a 05 #1 or #2 I really don't care. Let's just get going. :shakeno:

mikefan22 said:
And how! This hole thing is getting old and I think if our QB's can get thier **** together we have a very nice team here so I would like to see him signed but, I really don't see it happening. With that said let's trade ogun to the skins for Gardener(sp) and a 05 #1 or #2 I really don't care. Let's just get going. :shakeno:

I agree with this trade 100% we get our number three widereceiver and a high round draft pick.

This is what Oguns agent Drew wants.Contreversy. Ratchening up of the negotiations.More teams involved.He wants you to be fed up.The best thing we can do is ignore the subject.It will work itself out.The Fins have all the cards.Its a test of Ricks mettle.So far so good.

What do you mean "getting sick"?? I gave up paying attention to his whines a long time ago. When he's hiding behind his agent....tells me a lot.

CrunchTime said:
This is what Oguns agent Drew wants.Contreversy. Ratchening up of the negotiations.More teams involved.He wants you to be fed up.The best thing we can do is ignore the subject.It will work itself out.The Fins have all the cards.Its a test of Ricks mettle.So far so good.

Do you really think anyone from the FO is reading this?

I think that trade with the Skins is a good move. O-Gun is a talented player but if you let one guy have his way everyone else is going to expect it to. Good job to the FO for sticking to their guns!

phatmatt said:
I think that trade with the Skins is a good move. O-Gun is a talented player but if you let one guy have his way everyone else is going to expect it to. Good job to the FO for sticking to their guns!

Yea....I like Rick's no BS attitude, I think that bodes well for negotiations with other players in the future.

Trade him for a 1st rounder, Sign Chambers long term.

Back
Top Bottom