Anyone else skipping the game this Sunday? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anyone else skipping the game this Sunday?

Finfan0120

Practice Squad
Reaction score
34 years as a fan, and in the last ten years I have missed very, very few games. I live in Boston so I have to go out to see the games most of the time, unless they're nationally televised or playing the Pats. It's no longer worth my time and money to watch this team.

I just can't watch the same team make the same mistakes over, and over, and over. It's as if our FO hasn't learned anything from the last decade of failures. If I didn't know better, I would think that someone is trying to run this team into the ground.

Guess I'll just sit around and root against the Pats from now on. Woohoo.

Oakland 17, Miami 3.

I volunteered to work Sunday afternoon doing server maintenance at the jail.

That's plenty more exciting than watching bad football.

Rooting for a jail riot this Sunday.

:iwantmore: :iwantmore:

No. I will not be skipping ANY game. Unless I'm called in for work, or a family emergency.

No...only 16 a year...so obviously im not going to skip any... i love my team more than that

lets see.

considering they play once a week, only 16 games a year, my favorite team in sports, am i going to just skip the game for absolutely no reason?

no i dont think so.

Nope...especially since I know a ton of Raiders fans here in So Cal. I actually expect us to win this game. The Raiders don't look very impressive at all and hardly do well traveling to the east coast...especially on a short week. I'm going with a 27-16 Miami win here.

I watch every game to the end regardless of our record or the score. Diehard baby!!

34 years as a fan, and in the last ten years I have missed very, very few games. I live in Boston so I have to go out to see the games most of the time, unless they're nationally televised or playing the Pats. It's no longer worth my time and money to watch this team.

I just can't watch the same team make the same mistakes over, and over, and over. It's as if our FO hasn't learned anything from the last decade of failures. If I didn't know better, I would think that someone is trying to run this team into the ground.

Guess I'll just sit around and root against the Pats from now on. Woohoo.

Oakland 17, Miami 3.

I could care less about anyone giving up on my team. Would not matter if it was Shula or Marino posting the same. JMO

Enjoy the Pats.

Yeah, no Im not skipping it...

Back
Top Bottom