Anyone else SURPRISED at how fast Renaldo Hill went to Denver? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anyone else SURPRISED at how fast Renaldo Hill went to Denver?

The Chaos Path

I'm Rude
Reaction score
Easily the weakest position on our team, yet he gets picked up immediately. I guess one man's trash is another man's treasure.

Their defense was terrible and they need help all over the place.

I warned a couple of Bronco's fans at KFFL not to get there hopes up to high. One guy said "he's obviously a replacement over what we had"....well thats hard to imagine considering Hill can't cover or tackle.

From week 3 on, him, Akin Ayodele and Ike Ndewku were our weakent links, with Renaldo being the worst of the 24 starters on our team last year.

Its not personal obviously, glad to see him get money, he played hard for us which will never be forgotten. I have nothing but respect for what Renaldo tried to do.

Hill is an average starter with great character and good football smarts...

he's the kind of guy you're looking up to when your team is bad, and weak at the safety position, so i'm not surprised one bit

not to mention that josh mcdaniels coached against him twice last year so he knows what he's getting... he must feel very comfortable with this signing

He's a solid player that will offer the Broncos stability at the position, but thats about it.

The Fins were looking for an upgrade and got it in the form of Wilson, which is why Hill was no longer required.

He may not be a great talent, but good football smarts can go a long way to shoring up a horrible secondary, so don't underestimate that. If he is able to get the 3 other people in his secondary in the right position, then the sum will be worth more than the parts.

I warned a couple of Bronco's fans at KFFL not to get there hopes up to high. One guy said "he's obviously a replacement over what we had"....well thats hard to imagine considering Hill can't cover or tackle.

From week 3 on, him, Akin Ayodele and Ike Ndewku were our weakent links, with Renaldo being the worst of the 24 starters on our team last year.

Its not personal obviously, glad to see him get money, he played hard for us which will never be forgotten. I have nothing but respect for what Renaldo tried to do.

if he would of not replaced crocker last year no way we make the playoffs.
He is a not a tier safety by any measure but he knows his job and gets it done for the most part.
No way any of us should hate on the guy

Most of these free agents coveted as "hot commodities" are average at best. I've watched Chris Canty up close for four years ... the guy is completely and utterly average. And he has teams lining up to offer him a mega deal as if he's Dwight Freeney. Those teams will be cutting him in 3 years and eating his cap space.

No disrespect intended personally to Hill but from a professional standpoint, this is a pretty clear indicator of just how sorry that Denver defense is.

Nice player jumping on his last big payday,what is so odd about that/

Anyone else surprised at how fast Jay Cutler wants out of Denver... HA... seeing how shady everyine that is associated with Ratsland is, I dont.

how is the position Gibril Wilson will play the weakest position on our team ???

I'd like to introduce you to our new FS.... Gibril Wilson bro...

It's just nice to see the guys that we don't need any more signed early and given starting spots. It's been a long time since we deemed a player surplus only for them to go get a starting job elsewhere. It's a good guage that we're moving forward.

Back
Top Bottom