Anyone else take into notice this important aspect of our coaching... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anyone else take into notice this important aspect of our coaching...

TakeoSpikesNeck

Practice Squad
Reaction score
We seem to always have all of our time outs late into the 4th quarter. With Sparano (as I've seen with Jets this year as well) they are all out of time outs come end of 3rd or 4th qtr. This always made me so mad with sparano and Henne calling dumb time outs early in 3rd qtr. I'm so happy to see our coaches have common sense and really know what they are building here with this team.

Yes. We haven't been perfect with our timeouts, but a definite improvement over what we saw from the Sparano era.

1000000% improvement. Its funny watching the Jets with my dad whos a die hard Jet fan. He complains about Sporanos time out usage.

Big improvement today. Last few games we had some mess ups on offensive plays and burning some. But today ran like a pretty good well oiled machine

Sparano burned timeouts like a redneck burns wood in the winter next to a cooler of beer. 1000000000000000000000000% improvment.

Been saying this all season while watching the games. Nice to not see timeouts during the first half of the third quarter every week. It just got laughable the last couple of years.

Sparano mainly burned timeouts because henne couldnt get the play right. Not only is tannehill doing that, but he is audibling and changning protection...

Sparano burned timeouts like they were Kuwaiti oil wells.

Sparano burned more timeouts than Rob does blunts.

Back
Top Bottom