Anyone else taken the Wonderlic test? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anyone else taken the Wonderlic test?

I just took it and got a 42, some of those questions are R E T A R D E D, lol

8 of 9 in 1:24. I looked back and the stupid azz one I missed was "which number is different". Like an idiot I answered "5" because I felt it took more hand movements to create the actual number. stupid. BTW, the answer was 4 becuase it had more than 4 sides to the dang object. :mad:

zephon said:
8 of 9 in 1:24. I looked back and the stupid azz one I missed was "which number is different". Like an idiot I answered "5" because I felt it took more hand movements to create the actual number. stupid. BTW, the answer was 4 becuase it had more than 4 sides to the dang object. :mad:

Actually it was 4 because it was the only one that didn't have a right angle... but yeah. ;)

I got a 9 out of 15, and I'm a former Yale student. Maybe I should have studied more.

I did the 18 question ESPN version once and got 8 or 10.

Cool... I scored an 8 on that 2:00 minute version, which supposedly translates to around a 44 :D

LostInPatsLand said:
I got a 9 out of 15, and I'm a former Yale student. Maybe I should have studied more.

Not necessarily, because the test isn't really acedmic stuff, it's more of common sense stuff but you just have to do it as fast as possible so it tests your ability to reason and think under pressure. None of the questions are ones that you need to have an education for really, you just gotta be able to apply reason and logic. I would never use this test to measure someone's education or "smarts", I think is is good for measuring quick thinking ability though.

I took the test with Raymond James Financial. They don't tell you what you got. I know I got through 48 of the questions before I got time called on me, but I don't know how many I got right.

It's really tough. REALLY tough, the time is the biggest factor

Semedi said:
Cool... I scored an 8 on that 2:00 minute version, which supposedly translates to around a 44 :D

Semedi....the pic in your sig is the greatest thing in ever!!!

Back
Top Bottom