Anyone else think Braylon Edwards is a pansy? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anyone else think Braylon Edwards is a pansy?

texasPHINSfan

Pro Bowl
Reaction score
anyone read that article on the main page? he is STILL crying about the draft day talk and how we "pretended" like we were going to pick him.

dude, thats the way the NFL is played, get over yourself. seriously.

This guy is still making millions and he's crying because he went 3 instead of 2?

we can try to rationalize and say "well, he really wanted to be on the dolphins", but who are we kidding? this guy wanted to get paid, and he is pissed about that 1 million difference between 2nd and 3rd overall picks, eh?

if we play them this year, i hope one of our DBs gives him a mild concussion on an over-the-middle pass play!

texasPHINSfan said:
if we play them this year, i hope one of our DBs gives him a mild concussion on an over-the-middle pass play!

I hope Ronnie get more rec. yards and receptions than him lol.

Yeah we play cleveland. I'd like to see Bua hit him. :lol:

:goof: he made some silly comment about making the teams that passed on him "pay" I'm sure the comment will show up on somebody's locker befrore the game..

If he's a pansy he won't last in the NFL... so lets see... I can't wait until we play Cleveland. :cooldude:

ehh, people in general dont like being lied to. i dont see what the big deal is. he was probably asked about the dolphins, then he got mad cause he was lied to and went on a rant. i dont got no problem with Braylon saying what he said. it was probably true.

Nappy Roots said:
ehh, people in general dont like being lied to. i dont see what the big deal is. he was probably asked about the dolphins, then he got mad cause he was lied to and went on a rant. i dont got no problem with Braylon saying what he said. it was probably true.
yes but he shouldn't be naive. that kind of stuff happens every year with every new collegiate rookie player. he is just being a big baby.

as you guys said, Bua or someone will probably take care of him. and i would absolutely LOVE it if Ronnie gets more receiving yards than he does when we play Cleveland!

texasPHINSfan said:
yes but he shouldn't be naive. that kind of stuff happens every year with every new collegiate rookie player. he is just being a big baby.

as you guys said, Bua or someone will probably take care of him. and i would absolutely LOVE it if Ronnie gets more receiving yards than he does when we play Cleveland!

ya know, I so hope that the comments about RB's catching ability are true. I was astounded when some said he might be the best receiver in the draft. If our o-line works, once Lineahan figures out how to drive the pieces we could be scary good.

cnc66 said:
ya know, I so hope that the comments about RB's catching ability are true. I was astounded when some said he might be the best receiver in the draft. If our o-line works, once Lineahan figures out how to drive the pieces we could be scary good.
werd.

i hope our QBs can get the job done on their end.

Braylon will be like every other Michigan reciever not worth a damn.

texasPHINSfan said:
anyone read that article on the main page? he is STILL crying about the draft day talk and how we "pretended" like we were going to pick him.

dude, thats the way the NFL is played, get over yourself. seriously.

This guy is still making millions and he's crying because he went 3 instead of 2?

we can try to rationalize and say "well, he really wanted to be on the dolphins", but who are we kidding? this guy wanted to get paid, and he is pissed about that 1 million difference between 2nd and 3rd overall picks, eh?

just like every player he was cool till he opened his mouth. you could tell on draft day he had been coached to say all the right things smile when neccissary but heck I know a lazy liar when I see one he expects every thing to be given to him & just like his teamate ol' winslow he will not play the entire season hell go down w/ a sprained ego just watch!

I would be bitter too if I had to live and work in Cleveland rather than Miami.

:lol:

Back
Top Bottom