Anyone enjoy OG's return? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anyone enjoy OG's return?

Gonk

Active Roster
Reaction score
I thought OG's return will bring a spark to this team. In a few weeks, I expect to see him starting. Anyone else think it was cool when he did the vintage Orande arm-stretch thing after he caught that first down?

It's good to see Fiedler back... and it's even better to see his favorite reciever back. Gadsden is going to open up a bunch of new plays that we couldn't accomplish with Thompson. Now we have four recievers of starting calibur, with a rookie on the bench who isn't too shabby either.

I say we cut Newson though. Now that Orande is back, we don't need him. We have given him plenty of opportunities to catch the ball and he doesn't come through. He nearly costed us the game by fumbling the punt. He has had a reputation for bad hands.

I say we resign Roundtree or one of those OL's we have on the practice squad.

roundtree was resigned..

was really cool to see OG back and especially to see him FIGHT for that reception.

i bet you everyother WR on this team drops that pass for 2 reasons.

#1 it was thrown behind him

#2 he got nailed after had made the catch

always been a big gadsen fan. even despite of all the off the field b.s. two of the best hands in the league. i was happy to see him playing last night!! he certainly cant hurt

I raised my arms in celebration when OG caught that ball.. but then.. so did OG...

Its been a hard difficult and I am sure emmotionally trying off season for OG and I am glad he is A) back with the team B) back in the NFL...

I wish him nothing but success....

it looked like the stadium went crazy
how was it after the catch?

The fans gave him an ovation

They did it because it was Orande, no doubt. I think we're all glad he's back. We can certainly use the help in the WR department ( though let's give Derrius credit for his play in punt coverage yesterday ).

Is that what he is doing with his arms? Making the letters OG?

Yes Gonk, he is doing "O" and then "G"

I love Oronde, and what's even better about him, is that he was my first and only NFL interview.

He actually called my house, and we did the questions over the phone.

Cool guy.

Im glad hes back.I t's been a while I've seen the OG celebration after a catch. :D

Re: The fans gave him an ovation

Originally posted by erralyn
though let's give Derrius credit for his play in punt coverage yesterday

In fact he didn't do a whole lot on the play. That's not like he forced the fumble.

And if he was doing his job (catching balls), he shouldn't even be playing on special teams.

I am excited to see OG is back..I think he can really ignite a fire under this offense's butt. I wrote a editorial for my Research class on this topic. Very good to see him back in action. Cannot wait until he starts.

He won't start. He won't. That is not a bad thing. McKnight and Tolver should split the SE job and Gadsen will make many clutch catches in the spot he started his career in. The slot!!!!

Back
Top Bottom