Anyone ever watch the game on a wild feed?? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anyone ever watch the game on a wild feed??

PhinPhreak

Perennial All-Pro
Reaction score
It's pretty wierd watching when its a wild feed, nocommercials and you get to hear the annoucers talking off camera when the commercials should be showing.

It's unbelievable some of the things they say off camera opposed to what they say on camera, Jaworski didn't have much good to say about the Fins off camera, the most mermorable comment was after Junior gave up that pass play to Pittman, he said "Juniors Done".

Other then that I wasn't very impressed with the first outing, luckily it's only a preseason game, and doesn't mean much at this point, funny thing is if they had kicked Tampa's a$$, there would be some people bragging about that, either way it's still only preseason.

I saw one one time. I remember the first commercial break....and the camera man spun the camera around 360 degrees. I was like, "WHOA!!"

Yeah, do share some more stuff with us.

I saw the Packers game a couple of preseasons ago like that....the one where Kirby Dar Dar messed up his knee....that was cool (not the injury)...the only problem was that it was a wisconsin broadcast and the announcers were seriously biased, especially off air...

Aw, you're not gonna share anymore?? :cry:

Originally posted by Muck
I saw one one time. I remember the first commercial break....and the camera man spun the camera around 360 degrees. I was like, "WHOA!!"

Yeah, do share some more stuff with us.

Most of the stuff they were talking about was how good TB was, he had a few comments about Brian. There were some other comments but I wasn't paying full attention,

It's funny cause you can hear damn I forget the other gusy name asking for stats and player info during the break. When Eddie Moore got hurt he's like "now who is he" Jaws filled him in and he still messed up and said "the rookie from Florida."

But the comment about Junior was probably the one that stood out the most.

Aw, you're not gonna share anymore?? :cry:

Well...in Girls Gone Wild Spring Break 2002....there was this really hot blonde at Lake Havasu....well worth checking out! :cool:

where do u watch wild game feeds at?

Originally posted by dean_siu
Well...in Girls Gone Wild Spring Break 2002....there was this really hot blonde at Lake Havasu....well worth checking out! :cool:

:lol:

Originally posted by 42ZRo
where do u watch wild game feeds at?

With the Big Sat Dishes you can pick up wild feeds, they are the feeds that the networks use, then beamed to the networks to edit in their commercials.

Originally posted by PhinPhreak
Most of the stuff they were talking about was how good TB was, he had a few comments about Brian. There were some other comments but I wasn't paying full attention,

It's funny cause you can hear damn I forget the other gusy name asking for stats and player info during the break. When Eddie Moore got hurt he's like "now who is he" Jaws filled him in and he still messed up and said "the rookie from Florida."

But the comment about Junior was probably the one that stood out the most.

Chris Myers was the other guy. Anyway, Junior did look not good. I don't know what was up on that long pass. It looked like he was half-jogging. I hope he that wasn't full speed....because it was DAMN SLOW.

It did appear that Junior lost a step on the plays I saw of him. Just looked like he knew what to do, but was just a step too slow.

Maybe I just missed a few things. Or maybe he was hurt. Who knows. Just my initial reaction.

Chris Myers was the other guy. Anyway, Junior did look not good. I don't know what was up on that long pass. It looked like he was half-jogging. I hope he that wasn't full speed....because it was DAMN SLOW.

It did appear that Junior lost a step on the plays I saw of him. Just looked like he knew what to do, but was just a step too slow.

Maybe I just missed a few things. Or maybe he was hurt. Who knows. Just my initial reaction.

THATS IT CHRIS MYERS. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom