Anyone ever watch the game on a wild feed?? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anyone ever watch the game on a wild feed??

I couldn;t hear the sound...

But whawas up with the add ten seconds screen when the feed would just black out...???

Originally posted by Muck

Chris Myers was the other guy. Anyway, Junior did look not good. I don't know what was up on that long pass. It looked like he was half-jogging. I hope he that wasn't full speed....because it was DAMN SLOW.

It did appear that Junior lost a step on the plays I saw of him. Just looked like he knew what to do, but was just a step too slow.

Maybe I just missed a few things. Or maybe he was hurt. Who knows. Just my initial reaction.

I think Seau was prob shocked to see the extent that Gruden had game planned for their D.

Gruden is such a p_ssy!

Oliver...

run a sportsbar in fort walton bch florida, we have 3 c-ban

satelites we had our game and the raiders game going.... glad

i saw it but we did not look that good.... the team missed fiedler's

leadership and ricky,did he even play? i was cooking and watching

when i could... people @ work piss me off because they are all tampa

bay fans now... bucs okay, but frontrunning fans piss me off... guys

that don't even know football.. are bragging that they are champs...

did not understand the 2 point conversion...

thought the team would feel better about themselves with a tie,

not a loss... it is not regular season, just ensure a positive feeling

at the end of a game not played that well....

Makes perfect sense.

If they get the tie, we go to OT. Overtime in a meaningless preseason game. A game in which we've already suffered numerous injuries.

Kind of an unwritten rule that you don't go into OT in preseason if you don't have to.

Yeah Muck. OT is pointless in Pre-Season....just risking further injury to your players.

Man I wished I would have gotten to watch it.

My parents and my grandparents both used to have C-Band Sat Dishes and I have watched a bunch of games on wild feed. One time for some reason I could'nt find the Dolphin game on and I kept searching and seaching and I finally found it but the funny thing is that it was being broadcast with spanish announcers. I have not idea what they were saying but did'nt need to cause I knew what the Fins were doing. Kicking a$$.

Back
Top Bottom