Anyone Going to Canton? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anyone Going to Canton?

I am headed to see the Hall of Fame to see JT inducted in August. I have a hotel Friday and Saturday night, and have to buy my ticket for the induction this week. Is anyone going? Has anyone been to an induction? I think I am just going to buy the day pass for Saturday, it's $275, and gets you a HOF admission, and induction ceremony ticket. Does anyone have advice if this is what I should or shouldn't do?
I went when Marino was inducted, and to be fair its been a while, but I think I found tickets a couple days before for the ceremony only and paid about $20. Didn't do the game but it was still really cool. Paid maybe 10-15 bucks to park. Also checked out the Hall of Fame since it was my first time in the Canton area.

Oh quit being a sourpuss and grow up. High schoolers hold grudges.
where did i say i was holding a grudge? i didn't like the way he ended his career so i will wait and spend my money on someone like zach. so if that makes me sound like a sour puss i don't care. you just sound like a dick

where did i say i was holding a grudge? i didn't like the way he ended his career so i will wait and spend my money on someone like zach. so if that makes me sound like a sour puss i don't care. you just sound like a ****

I would rather see Zach get in too, but I'm not sure that is going to happen. He has been eleigible form3-4 years and hasn't come anywhere near the votes. This could be a 10 year wait or longer, and I want to go to the HOF and see a Dolphin Inducted. If it wasn't for weed it could have been Ricky. Outside of Zach the next Dolphin who has a chance is currently playing, and I am not a huge Suh fan.

Back
Top Bottom