Anyone going to the "FREE TOM RALLY"??? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anyone going to the "FREE TOM RALLY"???

That's how they are going to spend their Memorial Day weekend? Normally I'd laugh, but that's actually pretty sad.

The fact that I get lumped in with these idiots cause I root for the other Boston teams bothers me. These people need to get a flipping life.

They probably inflated the numbers to make it look better.

ITS THE BEST PARTY AND RALLY EVER!!!!
580x383

greenhouse_25bradyrally-5_metro.jpg

474628154.jpg

cant any of you guys see the HUGE crowd and the HUGE meaning behind this... dont you all see the true importance??? this is some major stuff right here!!!

this is how serious and important this whole situation is... this is why we rally!!!
290AFB1D00000578-3095220-image-a-69_1432489981142.jpg

Lol at these delusional people. According to the organizer "That's really what this is about. It's to show him there's still a nation, a sea of people who believe that he's the champion that he is...."

According to police, about 150 people showed up.

A Sea of People!

http://espn.go.com/boston/nfl/story...ew-england-patriots-fans-rally-free-tom-brady

It was a dam tsunami of people. :sidelol:

Sounds more like a tiny little pond of people.

---------- Post added at 09:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:10 PM ----------

ITS THE BEST PARTY AND RALLY EVER!!!!
580x383

greenhouse_25bradyrally-5_metro.jpg

474628154.jpg

cant any of you guys see the HUGE crowd and the HUGE meaning behind this... dont you all see the true importance??? this is some major stuff right here!!!

this is how serious and important this whole situation is... this is why we rally!!!
290AFB1D00000578-3095220-image-a-69_1432489981142.jpg

Looks like a family gathering...when the brother with the sister and the uncle...

It was a dam tsunami of people. :sidelol:

Sounds more like a tiny little pond of people.

---------- Post added at 09:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:10 PM ----------

Looks like a family gathering...when the brother with the sister and the uncle...

yup... and they all look bored and done with being there!!! you can tell with the pictures that it was EMPTY!!!

I know, but I heard the organizers were under pressure to make it look like it was a success.

Back
Top Bottom