Anyone going to the thanksgiving game? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anyone going to the thanksgiving game?

finfromthenorth

Starter
Club Member
Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone is going to be at the thanksgiving game. I live near Detroit so unfortunately I am headin down with 6 Lions fans. Just wanted to see if there are any other Dolphin fans going to be wandering around in the sea of blue.

dolfan4eva said:
I'm going. I haven't come up with a gimmick yet to get on T.V.

How 'bout... BIG DADDY WILKINSON ATE MY THANKSGIVING TURKEY(not a shot at him)

good player. :cooldude:

phins here I will be at the game coming from Toronto inside

.....Lived in sarnia coming from toronto 4 of us are heading down the thursday morn, I have my parking pass for eastern market should be a good time, first game to ford field and look forward to seeing the phins kick azz. Only time lions play hard is thanksgiving should be a good game. Keep in touch were do you park etc. Speak later
phins

Im heading down as well from Toronto with four other fins fans...sitting in the endzone....We are staying in Windsor the night of and the night before the game...looking to enjoy some American Thanksgiving tailgaiting...

I have a small question...does anyone know if cabs from Windsor, can go over the border to Detriot, and how close is the stadium and what would the cost be?
Thanks for the help and hope to see many Fins Fans there

davo in regards to your question

...I remeber that cabs can cross the boarder it is if they will, windsor has tight crossing and many cabbies may say no unless you are willing to pay a nice piece of coin. You may want to see if a shuttle runs across I think it may. Did for the red wings game one time can't rember where though. I'm coming from toronto orginally from sarnia so we going down in the morn have a parking pass for eastern market I believe. Should be a good time. Call your hotel and investigate even email detroit lions customer service they are pretty good and try calling a cab company, but you are still a little ways to the stadium and pending on boarder crossing etc. Speak later
phins4life

Im sitting in the south endzone...
Another question...
Where can i purchase lot or parking passes for the game to tailgate...Does it need to be done online or can I go in person?
Thanks for the help Fins Fans, hope to see you there watching our dolphins win!

Back
Top Bottom