Anyone here know... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anyone here know...

OG54

Starter
Reaction score
IS there a Miami Dolphins fan club in Southern California? For the last two years I have watched the Dolphins play the Bills at a bar in Orange County w/ a group called the Bills Backers of Southern California. We as Dolphin fans in Southern California need our own place. Those Bills fans rent out a bar/restaurant/club establishment that has a ton of TV's and they have a DJ that plays their team shout song. They boo'd my family and me the whole time we were there. Two years ago it was a blast when we swept them. Last year it sucked b/c we had Ray Pukus at the helm.

Miami Dolphin fans of Southern California need a place they call home! Anybody know of one or want to start one?

I'm here in Dallas and we have a group of guys that normally show up and bring some family members. What I've done is scout some local sports bars and spoke to the managers and asked them about the possibility of hosting your Dolphins group.

Best thing is not to promise anything such as attendance, etc. And also to explain about how mostly no one will show up for the night games.

Even with that, you're likely to get an agreement with one of them. I just agreed to a new establishment here locally to host our group of about 30 members. In doing so, they moved out the Raiders, the Broncos, and the Packers! So now they host the Miami Dolphins! Its a great place to!

Thanks, i will try that! We need that here in So. Cal. Especially since there are a good amount of fans right here on this board!

Sorry guys, I'm going to have to move this to the right forum. I'll leave a redirect to it from this forum though

Sugar... Where in Michigan? I'm in Royal Oak...

Back
Top Bottom