Anyone know Bledsoe's stats against us | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anyone know Bledsoe's stats against us

Say what you want- but where not the team who is favored to lose by 14 at home!

Originally posted by Quizlet
Say what you want- but where not the team who is favored to lose by 14 at home!
you stupid ass, where in the hell did you come up with that line? the last i saw in the paper, the fins were favored by 4. 3 points for home field and another by an injury depleted team!:p now i know you're full of garbage!:D

CNN Sports Illustrated

Buffalo Bills- 34
Miami Dolphins- 21

Good Try!

CNN Sports Illustrated

Buffalo Bills- 34
Miami Dolphins- 21

Good Try!
USA TODAY, dolphins 28, bills 24. i don't have a link for mine, it was a paper i bought yesterday, the odds come out on thursday. let me see a link on cnn!

did you not think i would look it up. yes it does say 34-21 followed by a big but.........................

btw, i know how you guys are lacking, but thats 13 not 14!

The bills DB's always show up. Especialy Schobel. It is our CB's that dont.

The bills DB's always show up. Especialy Schobel. It is our CB's that dont.

DB=defensive back
CBs and safties are DBs. I'm a Dolphins fan and even I know Schobel is a DE.

...and what (because you scratched us off already), if there is an upset will you say after making these comments?

hey quizless, go back to your board and bitch about antwan winfield being out would you?:lol:

Quizlet, It's 6:30 pm. Time for you to go hang back on your mama's tit. Damnit son, if your going to post here do a little homework. I'm embarrassed for you.

Back
Top Bottom