Anyone Know If / When Fins Scrimmage Will Be On Sunshine? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anyone Know If / When Fins Scrimmage Will Be On Sunshine?

DOLFANMIKE

Coaches Corner
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
ANYONE KNOW IF / WHEN FINS SCRIMMAGE WILL BE ON SUNSHINE?

Its been on each of the past several years......are they airing it again this season? :cooldude:

Houston Texans>>

Man get me some info on that cus if they're scrimmaging against the Texans that would be awesome. I just moved to Houston for schooling and I need a reason to be happy out here. Houston sucks.

iLLuZiOnZ1313 said:
Man get me some info on that cus if they're scrimmaging against the Texans that would be awesome. I just moved to Houston for schooling and I need a reason to be happy out here. Houston sucks.

Actually, I was talking about the Fins vs Fins charity scrimmage.....but i'm also interested in knowing about the Texans scrim....anyone with info on either let us know

The Texans scrimage is 8/7. Apparently Sunshine will not be showing this. Hopefully the scrimage will be on a local station here in Naples. If it is I will Tivo it and post a seed.

....hopefully for those who have DirecTv, they will be showing Dolphins preseason games on the NFL Network. NFL Network will be airing 54 preseason games this summer. Only three games (non-dolphins) will be aired live, but the other 51 games will be aired hours or days after it's real time completion. Even though they will be aired delayed, better late than never for us dolphin-addicts, right! :D

Well I'm not sure...but I would be interested too...

I did go to Sunshine's website and take a look at their schedule. Did a search for Dolphins related stuff and came up with nothing.
Nothing on the message boards either.
Finally, I decided to use their contact us section and shot off an email.
I'll post the response here.

Dajesus said:
The Texans scrimage is 8/7. Apparently Sunshine will not be showing this. Hopefully the scrimage will be on a local station here in Naples. If it is I will Tivo it and post a seed.

If the scrimmage is on August 7th then that would be awesome...is it in Texas or in Miami??? Let me know I just moved to Houston. And even more coinsidentally I moved to Houston from East Naples. So hey to whoever you are.

Ok, here was my Q&A via Sunshine's website contact me link:

My Question:
Hi, Are Miami Dolphins scrimmages being aired this year? If so, when will the schedule get updated to reflect this? I did a search for Dolphins and I get nothing. Thanks and kind regards.

Sunshine site's answer:
No, sorry, our contract with the Dolphins expired and it is not available to us to renew. The NFL Network is now airing most of the teams' preseason games, a few of which we used to be able to replay as part of our deal, but not sure if they are producing or airing any team scrimmages.

:shakeno:

Dajesus said:
could u do the same for preseaon games?

Back
Top Bottom