Anyone know the status of Eddie Moore's recovery? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anyone know the status of Eddie Moore's recovery?

Originally posted by PhiNomina
This hasn't been discussed on the board at all but Hendricks had 14 tackles. He seemed to be in on almost every tackle. Makes me feel a lot better about out LB depth, with Zach being hurt ever year he seems to be an answer as backup MLB.

I commented to my friends that he was getting a lot of tackles.... 5 yards downfield. Kind of what Bryan Cox used to do.

Re: Re: Anyone know the status of Eddie Moore's recovery?

Originally posted by Dolfan02

...The status of Eddie Moore is certain. It has been determined that Moore is an injury-prone player as the likes of OJ McDuffie and Oronde Gadsden. It is strongly believed that if Moore plays another down in a game, he will fall to the ground and start twitching from unknown causes.

I'm not really sure of site policy on something like this, but in the spirit of "attack the post, not the poster" calling O.J. McDuffie injury prone is like callling Dan Marino an adequate quarterback--completely moronic. The guy was a complete warrior who Marino himself called "the toughest player he had ever played with" and missed very few games until "Dr." Jimmy Johnson and friends lied to him about the severity of a toe injury, thereby forcing him back into action too soon and prematurely ending his playing career. In his prime O.J. McDuffie was possibly the premier #2, possession receiver in the league, which, in an ironic twist, is one of the Phins' current glaring weaknesses.

Back
Top Bottom