Anyone listen to 560 this morning | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anyone listen to 560 this morning

Bumrush

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
Joe Rose playing "Chaps" (the funeral song) brought a tear to my eye as I bid this pathetic football season goodbye :) :)

I'd love to say this season has been fun, but I'd be lying..

Originally posted by Bumrush
Joe Rose playing "Chaps" (the funeral song) brought a tear to my eye as I bid this pathetic football season goodbye :) :)

I'd love to say this season has been fun, but I'd be lying..

WTF is Chaps? Taps maybe???????

we're probably notgoing to make the playoffs, but season sweeps over NY and buffalo will help me feel ALOT better going into the offseason ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, I'd have to say this was one of my least fun seasons for watching football.

I can honestly say that this season was not fun at all.

The only times I felt good about the team was after the buffalo win and the dallas win.

Originally posted by Section126
I can honestly say that this season was not fun at all.

The only times I felt good about the team was after the buffalo win and the dallas win.
My sentiments exactly.:rolleyes:

Some of my fellow fans were getting excited. I told them that it is not going to happen again. I am not buying into any of the hype until I see something different in December.

Well, no imporvements and it is getting easier. Normally I absolutely cannot miss a game live. This year I have probably missed 6 of them and watched them TIVO style.

The fun is gone. This is getting sickening. Same year, same crap. I only feel sorry for some of the guys on the defense who deserve better than this.

I feel the same way about the 03 season as Bush does about Sadam

" GOOD RIDDANCE"

I heard qam on the way to work this morning, my season was not great as well

but a least we have PENNINGTON ....

look foward to the 28th of Dec ..

Originally posted by dreaded34
Some of my fellow fans were getting excited. I told them that it is not going to happen again. I am not buying into any of the hype until I see something different in December.

Well, no imporvements and it is getting easier. Normally I absolutely cannot miss a game live. This year I have probably missed 6 of them and watched them TIVO style.

The fun is gone. This is getting sickening. Same year, same crap. I only feel sorry for some of the guys on the defense who deserve better than this.

what defense?

even when the team won, i didnt fell good about it, for the most part...anybody get excited about the jax game? or the giants game? what about the baltimore gift?

Originally posted by nyrican
but a least we have PENNINGTON ....

Yes, you do. I envy you guys for having such a clutch, great QB that also has an excellent demeanor. Chad will carry the Lombardi trophy one day, he makes everyone around him better and reminds a lot of Montana.

Originally posted by Fiedler for MVP
even when the team won, i didnt fell good about it, for the most part...anybody get excited about the jax game? or the giants game? what about the baltimore gift?

The funny thing is, even when we were sitting pretty before the NE game at home I had a very strong feeling we would finish 8-8..

I want to lose out, get a higher pick.....thats about the only excitement I'll have until next september! This team sucks and needs better overall talen and brains....wanny is a goner, and i hope ALOT of players and coaches get the hell out with him! My next excitement will be draft day....time to pack it in and save the embarassment!

Back
Top Bottom