Anyone listen to 560 this morning | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anyone listen to 560 this morning

What is with the loser attitude, Miami is done yet and I refuse to say they will not be in the playoffs, until Denver wins another game or we lose one, last night was hard to watch, I stayed up till 1:30 AM and watched every second down to the brutal onside kick, I am Canadian, and Haven't seen a game at Pro Player, so I shouldn't say anything, but how is there more Eagles fans than Dolphins fans at the Game all I heard was Philly Cheers, tell me that is not like it really was there, but a T.V. Camera trick. Please!!!

Originally posted by Total-Revamping
I want to lose out, get a higher pick.....thats about the only excitement I'll have until next september! This team sucks and needs better overall talen and brains....wanny is a goner, and i hope ALOT of players and coaches get the hell out with him! My next excitement will be draft day....time to pack it in and save the embarassment!

You want to lose out? What a freakin defeatist attitude!! What the hell will a higher draft pick do, bring us to the SB next year?
Miami needs to get better FA's signings and do this by restructuring some of these so called superstars contracts. Starting with Taylor, Madison, and Surtain.
Real Dolphin fans don't want their team to lose any games, even if that means you get a worse draft pick. I assume that you pissed because the game last night but that is still no reason to want your team to lose, especially to the JILLS and JESTS.

Originally posted by Bumrush

Yes, you do. I envy you guys for having such a clutch, great QB that also has an excellent demeanor. Chad will carry the Lombardi trophy one day, he makes everyone around him better and reminds a lot of Montana.

Chad was put in his place against the bills.......... then again , I'd take him over Drew. :cry:

Back
Top Bottom