Anyone notice how quiet our guest from Buffalo have been over the last couple of days | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anyone notice how quiet our guest from Buffalo have been over the last couple of days

Mr Fan

Realist Veritas
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Must be tough talking smack for 7 weeks (preseason too) and eating crow for the last two.

Always remember the AFC EAST title always goes through Miami.

Another thing---the more time that our friendly Buffalo friends aren't around, really takes away any potential smack that would be dealt (not jinxing anything) if the Bills come victorious in December. Talk about using the proverbial Raid to get rid of some proverbial ****roaches. JUST KIDDING Bills fans, well kinda, lol!

I havent heard about the jets in a while, before the season they told how much we were overated and how vinny would be fine to fill in for Chad. Well with Chad i dont think that team would be much better, maybe 1-3.

I'm not trying to poke fun at anyone, because it always comes around to kick you in the a$$ when you least want it too. For example our Jets friends. I remember hearing about that before they played us they were talking about making it to the SB. While they still can, it's going to be much tougher and less likely. Now....not so much as a whisper.

The Bills will always scare me, no matter how good or how bad either team is.

Either way, fans always talk good when they're team is up and winning. Who here remembers what the board was like Sunday after we lost to the Texans???? I don't think we have a lot of room to brag just yet. But at least we didn't lose to the Bengals (ahem Browns fans). hehe

Yeah, where is CW? He must be on some pop warner site telling them that the Jills would beat any team they have. You know what.... he would probably be right. :lol:

No immediately after the game was over. He gave up his I ate crow statement. Atleast he had the cajones to do it unlike other Bills fans.

Originally posted by clumpedplatelet
:couch:
So what's the prognosis, clump?

Your schedule sez you guys should be back in the wins column real soon, but what's your take on what you have to solve for and how are you gonna solve it?

Be forwarned: your answers might draw some highly-refined critical assessment and feedback here. But you can just tell them you were asked.:)

So... where are the wagons going from here, -- to the promised land, or just downhill fast?

Talking smack on another team's board always comes back to bite you in the azz. That's why I HATE seeing Phin fans doing it moreso even than Bills and NYJ trolls coming to our boards.

I still say that Buffalo will be fine. Hate to admit it, but they just have a lot of talent. However, to get back to being prominent they need to start running the ball. They don't have enough good receivers to carry the whole team.

Originally posted by Oboy
I still say that Buffalo will be fine. Hate to admit it, but they just have a lot of talent. However, to get back to being prominent they need to start running the ball. They don't have enough good receivers to carry the whole team.

Im a Bills fan and not in hiding. I also don't talk smack for the very reasons you just mentioned. The NFL these days is truly "anything can happen on any given sunday" so I steer clear of the smack. I cringe when I see my fellow Bills fans go on other teams boards and do it too. The Eagles loss was disappointing though, because I truly feel we were the better team, but in the first two quarters played with such a lack of passion and fire.. The Bills are very talented, and can beat just about anyone imho if they get some of that fire back.

Originally posted by lurker12
I cringe when I see my fellow Bills fans go on other teams boards and do it too.

Yeah, and I apologize for whoever DolphinJohn is that was rubbing you guys' nose in the aftermath of the Philly loss over on TheStadiumWall. I started to post something to tell the guy to STFU and leave y'all alone, but decided to just let him go.

Originally posted by lurker12

Im a Bills fan and not in hiding. I also don't talk smack for the very reasons you just mentioned. The NFL these days is truly "anything can happen on any given sunday" so I steer clear of the smack. I cringe when I see my fellow Bills fans go on other teams boards and do it too. The Eagles loss was disappointing though, because I truly feel we were the better team, but in the first two quarters played with such a lack of passion and fire.. The Bills are very talented, and can beat just about anyone imho if they get some of that fire back.

No offence Lurker but you have only 9 posts so it's almost like you're hiding !
:lol:

I agree that the Bills are far from done and they can beat anybody out there. But so does the Fins and a lot of other teams.

Back
Top Bottom