Anyone notice how quiet our guest from Buffalo have been over the last couple of days | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anyone notice how quiet our guest from Buffalo have been over the last couple of days

Originally posted by Mr Fan
Must be tough talking smack for 7 weeks (preseason too) and eating crow for the last two.

Always remember the AFC EAST title always goes through Miami.

Look who starts a thread about bills fans. The coward who shows up right after the fins beat the bills. :rolleyes: Yeah you'r the coward who hides before and during the battle and acts tough after your team wins. A finfan acting like the french :lol:

If the Bills are the team many think they are, they'll bounce back this week. A loss to Cincy at home this week and Bills fans won't be just hiding, they'll be on suicide watch. I honestly feel last week there was a hangover from the awful loss to the Fins the week before. But as they say, there's no crying in football...

the wheels are truly flying off the bandwagon here in buffalo its a pleasure to be a fins fan this past 2 weeks

Welcome back Mr. Clumpy

I believe the problem with the bills is not one of talent (except Sam Adams) but one of coaching. I cannot imagine that Ralph Wilson and Tom Donahue are going to tolerate the continued stupidity of Williams and Gilbride. I don't believe they will fire them yet but does anyone doubt that there has been a "meeting" with the coaching staff.

Buddy Ryan once smacked Gilbride on the sideline after he called a pass that was intercepted late in the game, he was an excellent judge of coaching in this case.

If they take the playcalling away Gilbride and block the pass rush up the middle (call a toss play or a pitch out once in a while) the Bills are once again a major pain in the buttocks for the division.

I would not honestly want to have it any other way......

(with of course the Dolphins winning it in the end)...

:D

Back
Top Bottom