Anyone notice that we have nothing major to complain about.. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anyone notice that we have nothing major to complain about..

Skree

Practice Squad
Reaction score
our special teams coverage ?

Seems we will forever wish for deeper kickoffs and Ginn bringing those 3 kickoffs out (from 2-3 yards deep in the end zone) didn't pay off, they could have.

Overall though seemed like great improvement.

There was absolutely no room on our kickoff returns, I don't know what kind of blocking is going on, but there were 5 falcons around whoever was returning kicks RIGHT AWAY! It was ridiculous

what the **** are you talking about, did we watch the same game ? Our offence couldn't make a score until the 4th quarter against one of the worst defences in pro football ... "nothing major" my *** !!!

defensively we got exactly what we were expecting though... stout run defence, some flaws in the passing game, some rookies making one nice play, then a bad one... holding off the falcons to 19 points when your offence turns the ball over 4 times and can't make a first down is pretty good if you ask me...

Hanging onto the football should be a MAJOR point of emphasis in practice this week. Lots of drills where people try to strip the running backs and receivers. Drills where Pennington needs to feel the pressure in the pocket and move around to avoid it, etc.

Special Teams coverage was lackluster at best, to say that the measly 5 yds per return, but did anyone else notice that our playcalling decisions were lacking today? I mean wth is Henning thinking running the FB two plays in row? You just don't do that FB are for dive plays only.

what the **** are you talking about, did we watch the same game ? Our offence couldn't make a score until the 4th quarter against one of the worst defences in pro football ... "nothing major" my *** !!!

defensively we got exactly what we were expecting though... stout run defence, some flaws in the passing game, some rookies making one nice play, then a bad one... holding off the falcons to 19 points when your offence turns the ball over 4 times and can't make a first down is pretty good if you ask me...
Ummm... pretty sure I was talking about special teams play not offense or defense...learn to read before reacting maybe ?

There was absolutely no room on our kickoff returns, I don't know what kind of blocking is going on, but there were 5 falcons around whoever was returning kicks RIGHT AWAY! It was ridiculous
That was true and at the same time they did not have a lot of room to operate after receiving punts/kickoffs either.

Back
Top Bottom