Anyone planning to come to Buffalo in December? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anyone planning to come to Buffalo in December?

I'm planning on taking the trip down the QEW from Toronto to catch the game

I used to go to all the fins games in Rich Stadium when I lived in St. Catherines, ONT, man those were fun games. But living in Minnesota, I have a policy now to not go anywhere colder than it is here, unless it is to go skiing and Ellicotville and Holiday Valley just don't have the same appeal anymore.

Congrats Chubby! Those smilies sum it up perfectly!

Originally posted by clumpedplatelet
Hey Van............beer on me if you make it :)

Can we stay at your new apartment too..:D

Think I am going to go to the game...

I have Philly in Miami penciled in and I think The Jests game and the Bills game are the three that I am going to...

Will post after I get the tics :eek:

Clump,
You ever come to Miami for a game. I used to go with a friend of mine from Buffalo who would have 10-12 buddies down each year for the game. We'd rent a Winnebago, put a keg in the bathroom and have a blast. If the Fins lost, I'd get another ride home, couldn't stand the abuse. Bills fan are certainly passionate.

RW

Originally posted by clumpedplatelet
Minnesota is colder than Buffalo

Buffalo gets more snow than Minnesota

more than the whole state! ! ???

:D ;) :lol:

i hate the damn stigma on our weather... it's pretty decent compared to a lot of northern cities. We get less snow than most of NY state, it just comes in bunches b/c of lake erie. summer is great.

Originally posted by Emskirch
Think I am going to go to the game...

I have Philly in Miami penciled in and I think The Jests game and the Bills game are the three that I am going to...

Will post after I get the tics :eek:

i think they sold out....

Back
Top Bottom