Anyone really know how much measure is put... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anyone really know how much measure is put...

Lee2000

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
in preseason games versus practice? And don't ask TO or Allen Iverson. Let us say that both are important. Based on that, what new guys make a difference and make a roster this year? Here is my "guess":

Vick -not so much that he hasn't caught a lot of passes, but he is becoming a consistent participant in special teams, and has been pretty consistent in practice.
Gibson - definitely showing in games, and coming on in practice.
Evans - showing he belongs in games as well as practice
Berger - a guy that I have been watching both games. He can play center as well as guard. He gets off the line really well. I think he makes the team over someone like Smith.
Vickerson - I think he makes the team if for any reason to develop. His role doesn't require fanfare, which goes to show you how well Evans has played by getting some fanfare.
Rader - played some last year and came from a decent program at Marshall. He has a much better chance than Johnson and Heinrich.
Mitchell - makes the team as a potential kind of guy or he doesn't make the team at all. Coaches will have to see potential to keep him along for the ride.

I am sure there are others, but these guys are my picks.
Lee2000

Back
Top Bottom