Anyone Remember Jason Peter? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anyone Remember Jason Peter?

obsessivefinfan

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Well he wrote a book about his battle with crack and heroin addiction, and I just wrote a review on it, and I had an awesome interview with him. Check me out and let me know what you guys think.

http://sportsreviewmagazine.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=2810&Itemid=88888952

Drug addiction claims more athletes than we realize because we are so fickle as fans...Us Fin fans have had our fair share--Ricky is just a moron because no logical person loses their millionaire salary over weed, it's nice but not that nice--so he doesn't count. There was Mercury Morris, who many believe was one of the most talented RBs we ever had. Wasn't Cecil Collins on the pipe? If not he sure as hell acted like it. Demitrius Underwood, anyone remember him? Anyway, can anyone else think of guys who fizzled out because of drugs?

Anyway, let me know what you guys think about the piece.

A non-phin example

Some of the more notable users included Joe Gilliam (on eobit I found http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_m1355/is_5_99/ai_69475126) who was a good QB and could have been one of the first Star Black QBs if it weren't for a mixture of his own problems (Heroin) and the fact that he was constantly receiving death threats from racists (talk about an off the field "distraction").

LT of course (I just think of the water boy "which brings me to my next point. Don't smoke crack!"), but he didn't fizzle out exactly.

I really can't feel sorry for anyone who's is addicted to drugs. They made that decsion on their own to try the drug. No one put a gun to their head and said you better take this drug or i'll kill you. Somtimes things happen to people because of the choices they made earlier in you life..

I do not recall Jason Peter's time with the Miami Dolphins. That being said, I wish him the best in fighting and defeating his personal deamons.

Back
Top Bottom