Anyone remember the 2010 Dolphins Packers game? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anyone remember the 2010 Dolphins Packers game?

Yea I was at the game
How was your experience? I remember I missed the game, I was working. I got off at 4:30 and turned on the radio fast to see if we won. We were favored anyway. Wayne Larrivee our play by play announcer was reading the stats of the game. He then was giving defensive stats and when I heard Brandon Marshalls stats I thought to myself uh oh that sounded like we got torched and gave up lots of points. He read our stats and that sounded like we scored lots of points with how big of a game Greg Jennings had so I was hopeful. Larivee sounded depressed and he then goes on to say Packers lose in overtime 23-20. My heart sank lol. We lost to Washington in overtime a week before that.

You know the guy who led KC to the AFC title game yesterday
I liked Henne

No offense intended toward you, but it’s clear you are a fan by the way you worded the first sentence.

It was more like the guy that helped KC barely hang on by the thin thread they were dangling from. Henne was more like the 9th inning reliever that came in with a 4-0 lead then surrendered 3 runs and finally got the final out with runners in scoring position.

Truth is, Patrick Mahomes and KC’s defense actually led KC to the AFC title game yesterday. Henne just did enough to help them hang on. And it very nearly got away.

KC surely doesn’t want Henne “leading” them next week.

No offense intended toward you, but it’s clear you are a fan by the way you worded the first sentence.

It was more like the guy that helped KC barely hang on by the thin thread they were dangling from. Henne was more like the 9th inning reliever that came in with a 4-0 lead then surrendered 3 runs and finally got the final out with runners in scoring position.

Truth is, Patrick Mahomes and KC’s defense actually led KC to the AFC title game yesterday. Henne just did enough to help them hang on. And it very nearly got away.

Sounds like Mahomes will play. I hope for them anyway.

I would love a GB vs KC SB.

Henne held on. His coach and team, the scheme, allowed some success.

They won. And that is ALL THAT MATTERS.

I definitely do remember that game. It was only the second time we played the Packers since I moved to Wisconsin. I was the weird kid that wore a Phins jersey to school every Monday. From the 1-15 season all the way til I graduated. So I had a fun week talking to my Packers fans friends! Thanks for reminding me of that.

To be fair on that 3rd and 15 Henne scrambled for 14 yards I actually thought he got the first down but they marked it a tad short and then he did make the throw on 4th and 1. If he doesn’t make that scramble for 14 yards then they have to punt and Cleveland’s offense had scored 2/3 past drives. Not saying Cleveland goes down to score but they would have definitely had a chance. Props to CH for making a play and winning the game.

Buffalo is SB bound anyway. Sickening!!! KC will not be able to stop the Buffalo Offense.
It’s not in Buffalo at least, and if Mahomes plays, should be a good game.

Allen and the Bills O will probably play better than last week.. and score more than 10 Points.

The interception was baffling.

Henne came up huge to close out the game. He certainly was part of the win.

Reid’s testicles are bigger than footballs! Love a coach that plays to win.

Had Matt Moore not been available to Andy Reid last year I don’t think Henne beats that Minny team and KC doesn’t get home field. Henne is the ultimate loser of a QB. “Snatching defeat from the jaws of victory” - he’s always been great at it. My problem w him as a starter was he could be having a good game and then inexplicably, throw a boneheaded pick in the RZ when we had all of the momentum. Same way when he played for the Jags. He just can’t ever get “in the zone” and stay there. He was so frustrating.

Back
Top Bottom