Anyone see Brady getting pummelled last night? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anyone see Brady getting pummelled last night?

napsndreds

Active Roster
Reaction score
Why do people think that just because hes Tom Brady hes going to be 100% as if defenses dont get better..As if defenses wont be going after him this year... He was way off last night..

Carson Palmer took awhile to return to form after the knee injury.

And New England's offensive line is nothing special. Their line can definitely be exploited with good game planning and if you have the right people on your defense.

Look how many sacks and hits Cassell took last year.

I read at one point late in the season that no QB took more hits than Cassell.

That was a great hit by Geathers....If the poor Bengals Dline was getting to him, imagine what our Dline is going to do to him, not to mention with all the new exoctic wrinkles.

Look how many sacks and hits Cassell took last year.

I read at one point late in the season that no QB took more hits than Cassell.

Brady was the most hit qb in both 2006 & 2007. Comes with the territory. Even while opposing fans thought he got 'all the time in the world' to throw from this suddenly suspect OL, he was taking a pounding. Not sacked a lot, but knocked down a lot.

Many of the sacks last year were on Cassel, particularly early in the year.

That said, I hope to hell that they wake the RT up. He let his guy walk by him. There's a good chance Kazcur is replaced as the starter by the rook, Vollmer.

I will reserve my judgment on the Pats OL/Brady situation until I see him get pummulled in the regular season. Pats have plenty of time to make adjustments and just so happen to have a coach who is good at doing just that. If Week 1 comes and that OL isn't holding up well, I will be one happy man.

BB put the blame on Brady for the geathers sack. Evidently he didn't read the defensive look correctly, which is why Taylor was out of position, waiting for pressure up the middle. Brady arranges the protection scheme based on his read coming out of the huddle.

Still no reason for Kazcur to just let him go by him (imo),

Brady was the most hit qb in both 2006 & 2007. Comes with the territory. Even while opposing fans thought he got 'all the time in the world' to throw from this suddenly suspect OL, he was taking a pounding. Not sacked a lot, but knocked down a lot.

Many of the sacks last year were on Cassel, particularly early in the year.

That said, I hope to hell that they wake the RT up. He let his guy walk by him. There's a good chance Kazcur is replaced as the starter by the rook, Vollmer.

Too bad that I read on a Pats* (bandwagon) fan message board that Vollmer looked "lost and confused" last night.....

Too bad that I read on a Pats* (bandwagon) fan message board that Vollmer looked "lost and confused" last night.....

Definately gotta be true. Fans on message boards are always in the know!:crazy:

that was great it was almost a welcome back to the nfl hit

Last week it was all brady did not get hit and wait till he gets hit threads this week
well its all brady got hit threads.

Brady will make a huge comeback this year just you wait and see! All he has to do is throw WR screens all day and get rid of the ball in a half-second.

BB put the blame on Brady for the geathers sack. Evidently he didn't read the defensive look correctly, which is why Taylor was out of position, waiting for pressure up the middle. Brady arranges the protection scheme based on his read coming out of the huddle.

Still no reason for Kazcur to just let him go by him (imo),
The play that was called was a draw play but Brady didn't hand off the ball. The O-line was run blocking so Kaczur would not have been expected to even look at Geathers. If Brady had handed off like the play called for Geathers would have over run the play taking himself out of it.

Brady will make a huge comeback this year just you wait and see! All he has to do is throw WR screens all day and get rid of the ball in a half-second.

I'm sure that will be part of the gameplan. Why not? They've been doing it for years and defenses are too stupid to be able to stop it?

It can't be as easy as brady makes it look, otherwise all teams would do it, right?

Back
Top Bottom