Anyone see this? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anyone see this?

phinfan_1

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I was watching the tape of the Buffalo Miami game and I seen something I didn't see when I was watching it live. When Brock Marion interceped that pass in the endzone Moulds was laying on the ground after the play was over and Jason Taylor stepped over him and Moulds grabbed Jason's foot as if to trip him, and Jason looked down at him as if to say "what the heck you doing". If you have the tape check it out it will be at the edge of the screen.
I was just curious if anyone seen this.

Originally posted by phinfan_1
I was watching the tape of the Buffalo Miami game and I seen something I didn't see when I was watching it live. When Brock Marion interceped that pass in the endzone Moulds was laying on the ground after the play was over and Jason Taylor stepped over him and Moulds grabbed Jason's foot as if to trip him, and Jason looked down at him as if to say "what the heck you doing". If you have the tape check it out it will be at the edge of the screen.
I was just curious if anyone seen this.

He wasn't stripping the ball, he was grasping and pulling Marions face mask. I don't know how the REFS missed it.

Oliver...

I also saw Madison celebrate with Marion.. and right after, he ran over to Moulds(who was laying on the ground) and started dancing in his face. :lol:

I heard Pat did some kind of boxing shuffle when Moulds was laying on the ground.

:lol: :lol:

GOD DAMNIT! I hate missing these things when at the game.

Yeha Miami's secondary was pretty close to getting flagged for unsportsmanlike conduct if you ask me. I loved every second of it. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom