Anyone seen this magazine at a newstand near you? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anyone seen this magazine at a newstand near you?

PressCoverage

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Sporting News Scouting Guide?

Anyone seen it at all? I'm starting to believe they didn't do one this season, because I can't find it anywhere... They have their regular season preview, and their fantasy guide, but the best one is the scouting guide, with like 800+ NFL players rated and scouts write-ups for each player...

on a side note, this summer's Goldsheet nfl/college preview magazine is great...

PressCoverage said:
Sporting News Scouting Guide?

Anyone seen it at all? I'm starting to believe they didn't do one this season, because I can't find it anywhere... They have their regular season preview, and their fantasy guide, but the best one is the scouting guide, with like 800+ NFL players rated and scouts write-ups for each player...

on a side note, this summer's Goldsheet nfl/college preview magazine is great...

I've been looking for it too. I scoured their website and didn't see anything about it PC. If I find it, I'll let you know.

what an utter disappointment if they didn't print it this year... it was the only magazine left that graded all the linemen, backers, ... everyone...

i'm writing them a letter, damn it all! :tantrum:

PressCoverage said:
what an utter disappointment if they didn't print it this year... it was the only magazine left that graded all the linemen, backers, ... everyone...

i'm writing them a letter, damn it all! :tantrum:

:sidelol: Let me know what they say. I concur, however, that it is one of the most insightful football magazines out there.

found it... they were just a few weeks later than usual hitting the shelves...

gotta say, they don't hold a very high opinion of Dolphin players, on average... pretty bad all around...

PressCoverage said:
found it... they were just a few weeks later than usual hitting the shelves...

gotta say, they don't hold a very high opinion of Dolphin players, on average... pretty bad all around...

I agree. Excellent read though.

I have not seen it....does this look like a newspaper or a magazine?

Back
Top Bottom