Anyone still happy about NOT..... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anyone still happy about NOT.....

Predaphin

Predator in the Water
Reaction score
...signing C.Carter at the beggening of the season? I knew it all along, we should have signed him and we would have saved us lots of trouble, he would have been out there, and who knows, maybe Gadsen wouldnt be injured right now.... I always thought we shouldve signed him...I dont know if he would have made a diffrence out there today but he sure wouldve helped.

Are you kidding me!? Aikman wouldve been out before the first series!

I'm not sorry at all (about Carter). How can you be?? He wouldn't accept minimum salary. Plus, even if we wanted to cut Gadsden, we couldn't because he was injured.

Who's to say that Carter wouldn't have suffered an injury and Gadsden would be playing healthy somewhere else??

Hindsight.

I hate Troy Aikman if he came to Miami I would have to wish for constant blitzing and I dont want to do that. Lets just survive until Fiedler ( a proven winner) gets healthy

Originally posted by Dolfan4life
I hate Troy Aikman if he came to Miami I would have to wish for constant blitzing and I dont want to do that. Lets just survive until Fiedler ( a proven winner) gets healthy

That probably isn't possible.

Reaching for anything...face it you guys are screwed until Fiedler gets healthy again! Who are you gonna start, Rosenfeld or whatever that guy's name is??? Imagine...waiting for Fiedler!!!

I'm happy we didn't sign him. Remember, we offerred him a 1 year contract before the season. He turned it down. He wanted a multi=year deal and 1.5 mil a year. If we had signed him it would be on next year's cap even if he sucks or retires. With this signing it a 1 year deal. We don't know how much yet, but at least we'll have options next year.

Back
Top Bottom