anyone think Lucas will improve a ton in two weeks? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

anyone think Lucas will improve a ton in two weeks?

Joe M. Omma

Practice Squad
Reaction score
i think he's going to improve. And, I think we can win some football games with him. Tom Brady looked terrible the first time he took over for Bledsoe.

nevertheless, why did so many people think Fiedler just sleepwalked to a 5-1 record? Maybe just maybe, fiedler is a winner.

I am counting on Lucas settling down a little bit and winning some games for us. He is our only viable option right now so let's hope he does.

NOT IN GREEN BAY!!!! SORRY!!! RAY WILL SUCK...AGAIN!!! I don't mean to be negative, I am just bing honest!! It will be cold in Green Bay and that's the way the PACK like it!!!

Absolutely, he couldn't be any worse.

I think he'll play much better. But Jay is still the man.

When u play that bad theres only one way to go and thats up!

I would agree, but when he play so poorly against a $hitty defense it can get worse!!!

I don't know if he'll improve but it'll help to have Chambers back and maybe Carter can help him out some. But the fact remains it's in GB and thats a tough game to win even with Jay.

I think they'll settle him down but I think we need to buckle our seatbelts and put our trays in the upright position for the next three or four weeks because it's gonna be a bumpy ride!

We might be in trouble

Originally posted by chambers84
NOT IN GREEN BAY!!!! SORRY!!! RAY WILL SUCK...AGAIN!!! I don't mean to be negative, I am just bing honest!! It will be cold in Green Bay and that's the way the PACK like it!!!

I hope that we can win. We don't want to lose two in a row but if Ray plays this bad it could be another long day..

The fact that the game is in GB scares me too but GB is pretty beat up right now. If Lucas can come through in tough conditions like that I will feel a lot better about the next few weeks.

I used to be a Jay hater and have gone more and more away from being one. Now I am the furthest from being one that you can possibly be. When he comes back in Miami, he will be cheered forever.

Ray played in NY, its not new for him to be in cold conditions. Ray is going to have to settle down and make the smart plays.

Back
Top Bottom