Anyone wanna take a stab at the trivia posted in my latest column? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anyone wanna take a stab at the trivia posted in my latest column?

Mako

Active Roster
Reaction score
Its the Dolphinatics Column, or Random Musings From The Dolphinatic. I don't offer any great prizes or anything, Im broke at the time being and saving up all money for baby items for my soon to be born daughter but when I get some money Ill offer prizes, but in the meantime Ill give props kudos whatever to anyone who can get all 5 or close to it. Anyhow good night and Go Dolphins

off the top of my head....

- Today’s Trivia Questions::
- Dennis Green was recently fired after a 10-year tenure as head Coach of the Minnesota Vikings. He has the 2nd longest tenure in Franchise History as Viking Head Coach. Which Hall of Famer holds the longest tenure?
Bud Grant

- What was the Special Occasion when the Dolphins last played the Ravens? Dan Marino ring of honor night Also who was the Ravens starting QB in that game? Tony Banks

- What NFL Teams were called the TEXANS and TITANS prior to the Houston and Tennessee Franchises? Dallas Texans NY Titans ?

- What two members of the 1972 Dolphins No Name Defense went on to prominent careers in Professional Wrestling? no idea

- Name all the football head coaches who have won National Titles while coaching at University of Miami. JJ & Erickson

Re: well - the answer is ?

Originally posted by dolphan39
:rolleyes:

LOL I didnt think anyone cared... Anyhow heres the answers

- Trivia Answers -
- Dennis Green was recently fired after a 10-year tenure as head Coach of the Minnesota Vikings. He has the 2nd longest tenure in Franchise History as Viking Head Coach. Which Hall of Famer holds the longest tenure? (Bud Grant)

- What was the Special Occasion when the Dolphins last played the Ravens? Dan Marino ring of honor night Also who was the Ravens starting QB in that game? (Tony Banks)

- What NFL Teams were called the TEXANS and TITANS prior to the Houston and Tennessee Franchises? (Dallas Texans NY Titans)

- What two members of the 1972 Dolphins No Name Defense went on to prominent careers in Professional Wrestling? (Wahoo McDaniel and Manny Fernandez)

- Name all the football head coaches who have won National Titles while coaching at University of Miami. (JJ, Erickson, Howard Shellenberger (84) and Larry Coker)

Ill put some more up next article, in the meantime email me your name (Dolphins13Fan@hotmail.com or post it here, and Ill give you credit for getting the trivia. Im doing my next one tonight and your name will be mentioned on it.

Back
Top Bottom