Anyone Want A Free VIP Membership? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anyone Want A Free VIP Membership?

So Be

Club Member
Reaction score
It's not a big deal but, something worthwhile. You don't get the adds, which some may like, it's faster, which all have to like, and you can take a break from the main forum, which will be your option.

All ya gotta do is post something about our team, no copy and paste, to the sticky thread, and see if ya win. I'm surprised no one has interest. Must be a love of the adds. LOL

In any case, today is the cut off. Take a shot if ya like.

It's not a big deal but, something worthwhile. You don't get the adds, which some may like, it's faster, which all have to like, and you can take a break from the main forum, which will be your option.

All ya gotta do is post something about our team, no copy and paste, to the sticky thread, and see if ya win. I'm surprised no one has interest. Must be a love of the adds. LOL

In any case, today is the cut off. Take a shot if ya like.

Sure, I would like the free membership.

Anyone Interested In A Free VIP Membership?

It's not any big deal but, it does eliminate the adds (although some may like them), is faster (some like slower), and a haven to avoid LOTS of nonsense, if ya choose to do so.

All ya gotta do is come up with a post on the Dolphins (Rocket surgery), and ya roll the dice and takes your chances. There is one of those sticky threads to post to. See above.

No idea why no one is bothering to post. Must be a love of the adds. LOL We even picked out a few posters who likely don't even know they have been nominated.

C'MON MAN, take a shot.

Sure, I would like the free membership.

Old joke about the blonde praying to GOD to win lotto. She prayed and prayed to win, and did not. She got fed up with GOD, and told him so. His reply was "Ya gotta buy a ticket." LOL

And you have to pt up a post on the sticky thread above. :)

I've been a fan for over 40 years
and I'm starting to worry if I'll ever see this franchise return to Prominence before
I hear Jim Mandich say, "ALL RIGHT MIAMI" as I approach the "Dolphin Blue and Orange lights

VIP would be very nice

You have until midnight East coast time to take advantage of this great offer! Please make a post in the sticky thread in main forum.

Than ks,

John

That's really pretty sad fishyanks you have a great member trying to hook someone up with a years free VIP membership and you give him a thumbs down.:azmang:

That's really pretty sad fishyanks you have a great member trying to hook someone up with a years free VIP membership and you give him a thumbs down.:azmang:

Agreed FFC. Was a great gesture but Southbeach and he got a thumbs down...

Love this team and would love a free VIP, been a fan since 1980, have seen the ups and down, love to see the ups again as a VIP.

Agreed FFC. Was a great gesture but Southbeach and he got a thumbs down...

Thanks John and LS but, it doesn't bother me a bit. it was more funny than taking it serious. However, I must say fishyanks will not be joining VIP, a good thing. LOL

I see. I didnt know it was a one year gig.
it expired 12/27. It is a one year deal. Re-up and we will be happy to get that badge and keep the VIP access going.

If you have questions PM me.

John, where's your holiday spirit? Tis the season to extend the benefit of the doubt that he's not an arsehole, but merely dyslexic :idk:

Back
Top Bottom