Anyone want tickets to the final preseason game? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anyone want tickets to the final preseason game?

nando03

Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
I've got 2 Tix section 243 row . Club seats. Pm me if interested.

Cant make it nando but just wanted to say i hope you and your family are doing well...i dont know if you are planning on going to the road baltimore game this year but i may make it there depending on what this team looks like as we get closer

Cant make it nando but just wanted to say i hope you and your family are doing well...i dont know if you are planning on going to the road baltimore game this year but i may make it there depending on what this team looks like as we get closer

See you there Hoops, I'll be there regardless..not often I get a chance to see them in person, the last 2 years have been a boom, first at the redskins last year and this year at the ravens...that doesn't happen very often.

I'm going to the Balt game too w my son and a contingent of friends who are Ravens fans. Hope we can get a FH tailgate going - I'll tell my Ravens buddies its 2x whatever the contribution is...

See you there Hoops, I'll be there regardless..not often I get a chance to see them in person, the last 2 years have been a boom, first at the redskins last year and this year at the ravens...that doesn't happen very often.

Yeah i tailgated with nando and his family at the Washington game...they were great hosts...had 2nd row on the 50 behind the dolphins bench tickets wont do that again...too low...i like to see the game from the qbs perspective probably try and get something higher up in the lower level

Nice that if i do go i wont have to spend 3 hours after on a subway...that i can do without

Hope you find a taker for these. Preseason game 4 is a tough sell, though, even for free. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom