Anyone want Turk back | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anyone want Turk back

dolphan39

Maria & LauRen Aha!
Reaction score
Jets | Parting with Turk - posted at KFFL (http://nfl.kffl.com)
12:01 PT: The New York Jets have announced the official release of P Matt Turk.

Any one who can kick the further 45 yards will be an instant upgrade..

I would love to have him back.... Remember after a punt i believe russel and some one from another team got into a fight and he just nailed them....that was classic!

Royals sucks, but Turk was the kind of kicker that would hit a huge one and then hit a really bad one. Neither guy is what I would want in a punter.

I hope Kevin Stemke wins the job, he punted great for the raiders last yr when Lechler was out and he'd be dirt cheap!

we had no real bad girl shanks when turk was here.

i agree ronnie, turk over royals anyday! i didn't want to see him leave in the first place. i also have never seen a punter lay a lick on a special teams opponent like he has! just because we re-signed royals doesn't mean he is gonna be our punter this year.
COME BACK TURK!!!!

Wow ... a lot of people are forgetting Turk's very unpleasant departure a year ago.

Heck ya I want Turk back!!!! Is everyone forgetting how bad Royals choked in our last important game???? It was a big mistake re-signing him, but maybe now with no where left to go he can opt with the smaller contract he deserves.

Ummm ... let's try this another way. Look at last year's stats:

Turk averaged 41 yards per punt last year, his first with the Jets, and averaged 34.9 net.

Royals averaged 40.2 yards per punt and had a 34.5 net.

Virtually identical statistics.

Back
Top Bottom