Anyone watching Belichek on NFLN? What we're missing | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anyone watching Belichek on NFLN? What we're missing

ANUFan

Club Member
Reaction score
The guys teams allowed a score by the Jags their up 35-7 in the 4th Quarter and he lights up the D on the sideline....You %^&**** play like a championship D-fense...^&^%&$^& you dance after the game is over. Yet, sparano Fist-pump and gets crazy excited for FG?

Is it evident to you yet what separate us from the elite teams?

I lol'd when Bill showed that Tony Sparano vid to the team, and was like "hear that? It goes through them."

Seeing that really put things into perspective for me.

The man will retire as the greatest coach in NFL history.

He probably could have been the greatest without cheating. Too bad he did, because for many such as myself his greatness will be at least slightly linked to the videos, despite the NFL's attempt at cleaning up his reputation with this clever marketing ploy. Ah, the NFL under Goodell...all about the $$ and the entertainment.

Meh, i think the cheating thing was overblown. Do you honestly think that no other coach was doing it? Heck he obviously learned it from Parcells.

Funny thing is though, their D is the one of the worst in the league so far this year, worse than even ours I believe.

Funny thing is though, their D is the one of the worst in the league so far this year, worse than even ours I believe.

In yet they still win games. Funny what can happen with an elite QB and elite HC and surround them with young talent.

He probably could have been the greatest without cheating. Too bad he did, because for many such as myself his greatness will be at least slightly linked to the videos, despite the NFL's attempt at cleaning up his reputation with this clever marketing ploy. Ah, the NFL under Goodell...all about the $$ and the entertainment.

Its laughable that people believe those videos had any major signiificance.

Great coach, yes. Greatest of all time? Not even close. The guy didnt have a good team until Brady got his shot and surprised everyone.

Not really. While both Ds are giving up a ton of yards theirs is again one of the best at forcing turnovers (7 so far) while our is again one of the worst (2 so far). Big plays make a big difference

Back
Top Bottom