Anyone Watching Cincy vs NE!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anyone Watching Cincy vs NE!!

DolfanISS

Perennial All-Pro
Reaction score
It's like the Bengals defensive game plan was to leave 1 NE WR wide open on every freakin play. It's so frustrating to watch it's ridiculous. Teams need to step up and challenge NE instead of playing scared defensively. It's like Cincy' defensive backs are trying to keep everything 10 to 15 yards in front of them, giving Brady the easy completion and then coming up and trying to make the tackle. This game sucks and it is the only one on in NE.

well then i would try the directv sunday ticket and you can choose what game YOU want to watch. after 6 years of having it i cant imagine going back to the old days of setting there mad cuz my fins were playing and i couldnt watch.

I couldn't imagine watching what the networks decide to show. Direct Tv is the only way to go. Pretty soon its going to be hard to watch a game not in HD.
P.S. I hate the Patriots

tenndolfan said:
well then i would try the directv sunday ticket and you can choose what game YOU want to watch. after 6 years of having it i cant imagine going back to the old days of setting there mad cuz my fins were playing and i couldnt watch.

Believe me I want it but they won't allow it where I live right now. I'm going to the bar to watch the fins and leaving in about 10 minutes. There isn't even a double header this weekend. Fox and CBS need to do a better job.

Drfletcherdc said:
I couldn't imagine watching what the networks decide to show. Direct Tv is the only way to go. Pretty soon its going to be hard to watch a game not in HD.
P.S. I hate the Patriots

Yeah, I would get Direct TV, but my HOA forces me to pay for cable and I just can't see paying twice. Sucks, really.

DIRECT tivo would be great too.

PhinKev said:
NOt sure he was on the market, but he would have been a good pick up. Gutsy guy.
im not watching the game but ive noticed Kitna is now in over Carlson. how come? did he get injured?

FanMarino said:
im not watching the game but ive noticed Kitna is now in over Carlson. how come? did he get injured?

Sorry, I'm as limited as you. I'm just watching the gamecasts. My opinion of Kitna is one made a while ago.

Back
Top Bottom