Anyone Watching Luck Tonight? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anyone Watching Luck Tonight?

BahamaFinFan78

Active Roster
Reaction score
or have we give up on him? how does he look if you are watching? I see the score doesn't look good?

A 'once in a decade' prospect doesn't do this on a national stage, with a championship on the line, behind a really good OL/run-gane, against a soft PAC-12 Defense. Sorry. He's not that good.

A 'once in a decade' prospect doesn't do this on a national stage, with a championship on the line, behind a really good OL/run-gane, against a soft PAC-12 Defense. Sorry. He's not that good.

I agree. He's now looking like a 5th round pick or possibly an UDFA.

He's pretty damn good, but he really hasn't played against many defenses...2 that I would consider barometer's and both were last year. He looked pretty bad in one, and then very very good in the Orange Bowl.

A few might have some egg on face before all is over though...he has been touted as the best in 3 decades, not one.

We are 95% out of the SFL deal anyways right about now....

Perhaps its a blessing?

I don't believe that, but soooooo many never saw the guy play, but were ready to give up this years, and next years draft for the kid.

I still think he's gonna be pretty good, but cmon the best recruit in 30 years????

Back
Top Bottom