Anyone watching Quite Frankly? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anyone watching Quite Frankly?

[mod] Please dont circumvent the profanity filter.For those who dont know what that means is that you can spell the profanity correctly and the filter will edit out the words and replace it with asteriks for each letter. [/mod]

Stephen a is annoying but hes right about Joey will still be himself because our O-line is bad and the Wr are slow...God what id do to get that 16 pick back and take Marcus Mcneal....Oh and did i mention the Dolphins have bonehead drafts too like the lions.

Joey will be him self unless some 1 lights a fire under tyhe whole teams EDIT

brandon1986 said:
i am not a huge joey fan, but i hope he comes out and has a good day,actually let me re phrase, i hope the dolphins as a whole team has a good game

because until joey shows he can win, he is going to have critics, they only see him from detroit, and what they saw in detroit was not a good qb

i know it was detroit, but that is going to be over his head until he can win

Even if he wins he is still going to get crap as long as he is in the NFL unless he wins a SB or something. Look how they always try and pile crap on Jake Plummer, from his arizona days.

Media quote:"Oh Jake is winning this year right now but we have to wonder how long until we see the same Jake we saw in AZ".

The media are trash.

ILoveTomBrady said:
Wow, there's someone who actually watches that show?

From an outside perspective, Joey is a failed starter who played over his head in the first half against the Patriots. When the Pats were up 13-10 at the half I turned to the guy next to me and said something like "We have a lead even though Joey played the first half of his life. I'm happy." Lo and behold Joey played like the guy I expected him to in the 2nd half.

The guy has 4-5 years of evidence that he isn't anything better than ok. In the last game he had one half that said he was a top qb and another that said he wasn't very good.

I think you guys are setting yourselves for a fall if you look at the first half last Sunday (when yes he did outplay Brady) and expecting similar performance. If he plays like a guy who wins as many as he loses he's an upgrade from Culpepper.

He outplayed Brady the whole game.

Back
Top Bottom