Anyone watching the Broncos Chargers game? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anyone watching the Broncos Chargers game?

zackmandude63

Poconos Phinatic!
Reaction score
How is THAT a fumble when Rivers was clearly attempting to pass, but Wake's forced fumble was rules incomplete pass. Bias flipping refs!!

Before Manning went nuts, this game reminded me of a Tony Sparano coached team. You know, except both teams were coached by Sparano.

Each team couldnt do enough to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory. Looks like the Chargers will be successful in their self-destructive mission.

Rivers is dreadful. He has been downright lousy since the start of the 2011 season. Absolutely dreadful.

I think San Diego's going to be looking for a new quarterback soon.

Rivers is dreadful. He has been downright lousy since the start of the 2011 season. Absolutely dreadful.

At the very least a new coach.

Teams like San Diego should be punching walls over missing out on Philbin while they keep the Norv Turners of coaching.

A reporter asked Norv if he felt he should step down after this loss, and he said he was not going to answer that question....with a BYE week for the Chargers, I would be firing Norv.....how many chances do this loser coach get? I would also bench Rivers or trade him away for whatever I could get.

How about trading Matt Moore to them for Malcolm Floyd?

Tannehill is gonna be fun to watch for years and years to come . . . . but we weren't wrong for going after Peyton Manning. That guy is a mother****ing problem . . . nobody has ever ran the QB position like he has and you know what . . . he's still got it.

Back
Top Bottom