Anyone watching the crew on NFL Network talk about Cog-Martin drama? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anyone watching the crew on NFL Network talk about Cog-Martin drama?

PerfectFinz72

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
It was top of the hour 7:00 or so on the pregame. Why is that the Dolphins players in the lockerroom share their feelings yesterday and basically say they didnt think there was anything to step in and take care of when it came to the Incognito-Martin saga. But every rebuttal is against that sentiment. As the obnoxious prick Deion pointed out "I'm not buying it".

I'm not saying the Dolphins don't deserve criticism for everything thats transpired, but there are probably alot of legit professional, genuinely good guys there standing up to the media crapstorm. I find this aspect of the whole thing pretty frustrating. I just dont buy that the entire team is covering this up (meaning ALL the players that are speaking) but isn't that what Irvin, Faulk among others are implying by just blatantly saying their wrong for saying they really didnt know Martin was THIS troubled?

I caught it. only martin can say differently. so that means we may never actually find out. cus they just want to get cogs and leave martin alone.

poor baby.

Great to hear the self-righteous ones like Deion and Irvin toot their horns as if they were angels during their playing careers.

All I have seen on here and elsewhere has been folks jumping the gun and judging the situation without seeing all the facts. Why choose a side, when you can wait for all of the information to come out.

That's the worst part of this, what Martin and Incognito did to the reputations of completely INNOCENT men. I am convinced that those men in that locker room had NO INKLING that anything was wrong. Martin didn't tell a soul on the team that anything was bothering him, and then completely **** in everyone's collective mouths out of the blue. The team was left holding the bag, and now everyone views them as coward, enablers or bullies. Completely unfair. Martin is just as much a **** as Incognito.

It seems most of the media have made up their mind and will condemn anyone the doesn't echo the sentiment that Martian is the victim with no culpability. I'm done watching this crap. No matter what happens, it will get spun that anything Martian may have done was all due to the constant bullying he had to endure leading to his present mental state. The only thing the Dolphins can do to shut people up is win and win some more. The Patriots coaching staff and front office got no heat from signing an accused murderer to a long term contract, no one asked why Belichek didn't have a better pulse on his team. The reason is because they win. Let's go kick Tampa in the nuts, and make a playoff run. Circle the f##king wagons people.

Ever see the clip of Deion Sanders dump a bucket of cold ice water on Tim McCarver? Was he a bully?

That's the worst part of this, what Martin and Incognito did to the reputations of completely INNOCENT men. I am convinced that those men in that locker room had NO INKLING that anything was wrong. Martin didn't tell a soul on the team that anything was bothering him, and then completely **** in everyone's collective mouths out of the blue. The team was left holding the bag, and now everyone views them as coward, enablers or bullies. Completely unfair. Martin is just as much a **** as Incognito.
Faulk was the worst one. He just ranted on about stuff we thought we knew 5 days ago about bullying. Which to me really isn't the issue. Blatantly ignoring any of the info the players gave. Why should anyone toss someone like Tannehills thoughts aside? Everyone is quick to point out incognitos past but if tannehill is a boy scout...that doesn't count for anything?

Does Ryan Tannehill really seem like a low class dirtbag?

Seeing that panel use Irvin as an ideal leader takes the cake.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I always get a kick out of someone who "no thanks" your post but offers no feedback or contribution to the thread lol

I always get a kick out of someone who "no thanks" your post but offers no feedback or contribution to the thread lol

That sum bitc& pulled a Jonathan Martin on ya!

Back
Top Bottom