Anyone watching the game? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anyone watching the game?

packers, my buddy is an eagles fan and season ticket holder and thinks favre is so overrated.. hell be at the game in philly next week and itd be awesome if favre went in and beat them.

plus all my playoff picks would be right through the first three games

pack driving, converted a 4th and 1 and now they are on the seahawks 20.. 3rd and 1
5 minutes left

Originally posted by MNFINFAN
Bad call, the whistle blew after the fumble, it should have been Seattle's ball.

maybe it did, but forward progress was stopped, and the whistle shouldve blown... it was the right result

touchdown packers, ahman green... 27-20 244 left in the game, two timeouts for seattle

if they had given it to seattle it would have been a bad call in the sense that they didnt blow the whistle, i doubt there will be too many complaints about that call/noncall... shouldnt be

Originally posted by Phan4Ever

I woulda picked a hot wife.

he's a stand up guy. It's cool to see some respectable players not going "hollywood" and shacking up with women who aren't super models.

Originally posted by ChambersOwnz84
With Keyshawn Johnson a nobody right about now, Koren Robinson is now the MOST OVERRATED WR in the game.

They said he'd be a top 5 WR this year.. :rofl:

Koren Robinson is a great WR. He turned out to be Hasselbecks most reliable target of the day. His expectations were just a little too high. :missmeth: :missmeth: :missmeth:

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally posted by Graythreat

he's a stand up guy. It's cool to see some respectable players not going "hollywood" and shacking up with women who aren't super models.

Understanding the difference between what I said and what I meant requires familiarity with a current Bret Favre commercial.:)

Originally posted by Phan4Ever

Understanding the difference between what I said and what I meant requires familiarity with a current Bret Favre commercial.:)

lol, ok i guess it's lost on me then.

Back
Top Bottom