Anyone watching this ?? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anyone watching this ??

Lacy was a beast in that game. Hopefully our guys can stop him and get after Rodgers.

On Lacy's cut back TD run, Vikings CB Josh Robinson remained locked up with Jordy Nelson and the dude just looked like he had completely given up on the play. It was 28-0 at that point and Lacy ran in for the Packers 5th TD but was slightly sad and comical to see regardless.

Not only is Ponder really bad, he only had 3 days prep with the starting unit. Also, when he is on the field it is as if his inability to function as an NFL QB affects the entire team. That defense looked like they gave up after the long Nelson TD followed up by the pick 6 and 2 additional turnovers.

Not taking away from the Packers at all but IF good Dolphins show up on a hot sweltering South Florida afternoon Miami will move that ball on a bad defense and should win. If bad Dolphins show up, it's going to be a long day.

Not only is Ponder really bad, he only had 3 days prep with the starting unit. Also, when he is on the field it is as if his inability to function as an NFL QB affects the entire team. That defense looked like they gave up after the long Nelson TD followed up by the pick 6 and 2 additional turnovers.

Not taking away from the Packers at all but IF good Dolphins show up on a hot sweltering South Florida afternoon Miami will move that ball on a bad defense and should win. If bad Dolphins show up, it's going to be a long day.

Good Dolphins, Bad Dolphins. The Dolphins are BIPOLAR. Man, you nailed it.

Rogers woont be able to do that cadence crap in miami.....oh wait, more GB fans than Miami.

Hey..I'm glad they had a great game that was easy...we all know they all aren't gonna be like that.

I like our chances if we play well.

i'm not really taking much from that game...ponder is awful the minnesota oline interior especially no showed...i guess that's what happens when vlad ducasse is in your starting lineup...surprised that guys still in football

let them come in full of themselves we'll see if we can take em down a notch

rodgers is using his arms a lot in his cadence but at least he's not bobbing his head...no reason miamis dline shouldnt be ready for it

i wish mike wallace would sell the out with his head the way jordy nelson did on that deep ball td...that's called setting a db up with head and shoulder movement...text book...no chance for the safety...also if we get cover 2 looks instead of trying to work the soft spot between the defenders got to get wallace vertical where a safety has no chance on a route like that provided he sells it well enough...love the point simms made about rodgers throwing the ball to space across instead of straight up the field...great point...

no reason we can't work those off play action against certain coverages...

did anyone see ponder throw that one ball in the end zone to i think it was jarius wright where the ball was like 10 feet out of bounds over his head...that ball was a perfect example of the timing coming out being the major issue...ponder butchered that play...wright was open for a td and ponder held the ball way too damn long before he let it go...

i about turned the tv off when i saw how bad his timing was on that ball...that kids a scrub qb...

robert blanton at safety reminded me of what it would be like if jimmy wilson was trying to tackle eddie lacy downhill in that much space...that kid got stamped

The Packers have won 8 straight in the month of October, longest active. Time to bring that streak to an end. I expect the game to come down to the last drive.

If RT is forced to get in a shot out with AR then the game will be over by half time....

On the plus side:
Ponder was awful
The Vikes o-line was awful
The Vikes CBs were beyond awful - "Captain" Munnerlyn should be demoted to latrine attendant after that display.
GB only put up 164 yards passing

On the negative side:
GB's run D looked much improved
GB's run game looked improved (maybe not as dominant as the stats suggest?)
Aaron Rodgers
Intensity level was up a notch from anything Miami has faced so far.

Back
Top Bottom