Anyone watching UFL today? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anyone watching UFL today?

I enjoy what I'm seeing from this league so far today, I've only watched for about an hour but that's 45 minutes longer than any other XFL/USFL game.
You do know the UFL is a merger of those two?

You do know the UFL is a merger of those two?
Oh yeah, I've actually been hoping this league takes off as a feeder league to the NFL. It would be nice to have a league where international players of other sports had a place to learn the game and guys who got injured in college have a 2nd chance at a football career.

The QB play in this game leaves alot to be desired.

I wonder if the games they played yesterday are on demand on the ESPN app.

Case Cookus looks good on this first drive for the Showboats

I also love that you can challenge anything. I love that they have an official in the booth watching every play AND we can see what he sees. I love that they use technology to measure for first down instead of chains and index cards.
Love that as well. The NFL doesn't want that because then officials couldn't determine the outcomes of games.

The biggest prob with this league is there isn’t even enough good QBs in the NFL let alone enough to support a whole nother league

It’s going to be hard to get traction with the QBs being so average to below average

Sorry for the spam and Happy Easter to all ✝️🐇
Nobody says that about college football

It's 2024 and they've had chips in soccer balls for years to determine goals etc but the NFL relies on two old men on the sidelines to determine a first down. 🙄

Back
Top Bottom