anyone who doubts our lb core | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

anyone who doubts our lb core

Coach_Rob

Club Member
Reaction score
our lb is going to have a great year. after watching the game again they played better than i ithought.they would. i love how wake and misi were getting pressure. they are going to shut any and all doubters up.

With the exception of Spitler I thought they played well. Spitler is way to slow in coverage. Keep in mind that you saw a very vanilla scheme tonight.

i should of been more specific and said i was talking about the starters, but i was also really impressed with johnson. and wake didnt look bad in coverage.and he has improved alot in the run d. its gonna be a good year. i cant wait untill they let loose.

Sorry, but the D wasn't anything to brag about tonight. Lets wait a few weeks before bragging about anything. Last year at this time people were predicting crazy **** for White and Smith, neither lived up to the hype of FIN HEAVENS homers.

why are you always negative. the starting d gave up two plays and or front 7 looks good. what game where you watching. and im not predicting anything crazy and if you think im crazy for me saying that our d will be better than predicted then yes i f***ing crazy.

It's hard to evaluate how good the defense will be from a scheming stand point because you didn't see anything to exotic against the Bucs and probably won't see anything all 4 preseason games. That said, I was very pleased with the individual play of most of the defenders. The individual play in the secondary, LB corps and along the line were very encouraging. I have no doubt that when the regular season begins, this is going to be a very good defense.

crowder and misi were impressive. the lb play is going to benefit our secondary a lot this year. i have high hopes for the lb group. its going to be a big letdown for the defense if they dont play at a top level.

crowder was all over the place as well as dansby and misi. wake to me looked invinsible but with the field conditions it makes a player like him suffer a little bit. it was a breath of fresh air to see the d line play like they did. I also thought johnson and mccoy played a good game with them both getting pressure on the quater back. One person that really stoud out to me was dotson. while he was in the game he was in the back field during his playing time

I was impressed with Soliai... If this guy keeps it up, our Dline will be nasty.

Sorry, but the D wasn't anything to brag about tonight. Lets wait a few weeks before bragging about anything. Last year at this time people were predicting crazy **** for White and Smith, neither lived up to the hype of FIN HEAVENS homers.

The topic of this thread is the LB's. What part of that don't you understand? Even you can't deny that they played well. Misi, in particular had a good game.
That's all we are discussing here; nothing more, nothing less.
Why do you have to take gratuitious sarcastic shots (FIN HEAVENS homers) at people posting here.

francis looked pretty stout against the run. that micah johnson rookie was all over the field. few plays i noticed spitler & last years 7th rounder they seemed kinda lost. crowder showed up. i'm not sure about starks as a nose yet. the depth at ilb is a little scary.

With the exception of Spitler I thought they played well. Spitler is way to slow in coverage. Keep in mind that you saw a very vanilla scheme tonight.

I was excited about the game before watching it - but watching it was painful because as you pointed out - it was very vanilla on defense and offense. For those who will be sounding the panic alarms on the threads today - they need to go back and look at the calls on offense and defense and see that the plays did not give the players the best chance to succeed.

Back
Top Bottom