Anyone who thinks Bears didn't know... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anyone who thinks Bears didn't know...

If you listen to the Marshall apologists he did nothing wrong here. lol.

I was a fan of Marshall. But clearly, he is a selfish child who will never learn. All he had to do was not get in a fight at 3:50 in the morning at a NY Night club and, especially, not hit a woman. Instead, he has screwed over his team and screwed over his fans because he can't handle his ****.

The thing that really irks me about all this is that in the end, it will all work out for him. He gets to go play for his bromantic interest, Jay Cutler, while we are left trying to fill the hole left by a top 10 receiver with two third round draft picks.

Buck You Frandon Marshall!

he's never done anything wrong, all 27 times the police have been called to his home or some other venue b/c of him have been complete misunderstandings.

His shtick is growing old on me. The guy clearly doesn't get and I doubt he will. The video about his personality disorder seemed to be a step in the right direction but now this BS. Did Miami get worse short term by letting him walk, of course they did but who knows if the locker room will be better because of it long term.

I wish that Miami had gotten more out of Marshal but honestly I am not tore up over it either. Like I said Junc in earlier threads, either Ireland pulls something big off or he made one of the worst trades in Miami history in which case I hope he gets canned.

Win/win in my book just with one scenario I have to wait another full season.

At least we don't seem like complete idiots for trading him now. With his history I expect Philbin knew Marshall would hurt the team more then help. Let's hope we get a young, promising rookie that Philbin can be proud of.

he's never done anything wrong, all 27 times the police have been called to his home or some other venue b/c of him have been complete misunderstandings.

^^^^ LOL That was actually really funny, glad to see this troublesome reciever go. Just wish we had at least some sort of silly puddy to fill in this GAPING lack of talent at WR.

Back
Top Bottom