Anyone who went to the game? How crazy was it towards the end? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anyone who went to the game? How crazy was it towards the end?

Howard Stern

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
I'm replaying the last drive on my DVR. The stadium was so electric it gave me chills. Those who went to the game, please, share some stories!!

talked to a buddy who said the fans didnt want to leave and word is some are still hanging in the parking lot, he said you would think it was a playoff game towards the end

talked to a buddy who said the fans didnt want to leave and word is some are still hanging in the parking lot, he said you would think it was a playoff game towards the end

:thanks: You should have been at the game, romio. Your boy ran wild today :up:

Can you be a little more specific? :lol:

The best part was shutting up the annoying pats fans behind me. This one guy had the most annoying voice I've ever heard in my life and didn't shut up the entire game. After every play he would repeat the play and say, "THAT'S ANOTHER X FIRST DOWN/RUN/PASS/PUNT/SACK/INT/TD" Holy ****...

Henne looked great. The stadium was dead after the 14-0 pats lead. Came to life again at 14-7 but the stadium literally was dead silent before that.

I was surprised that Miami didn't go for the TD throw with 6 sec left in the first half... I think they could have gotten one more play off before the FG and the crowd was questioning that.

I'm replaying the last drive on my DVR. The stadium was so electric it gave me chills. Those who went to the game, please, share some stories!!

I'm a former season ticket holder, but I moved to Orlando in 2003. So I only buy tix for 2-3 games/season and try to get best available.
My son and I were at the game and unfortunately surrounded by Pats fans.
When the Fins closed to within 21-19 (after the hartline PI) the guy (Pats fan) in front of me turns around to the guy sitting next to me (another Pats fan) and says "I can't believe we are in a shootout with the F__in Dolphins. Impying the Fins offense was a joke.
I calmly looked to him and said. Win or lose, you are looking at the future of the AFC east and it is the MIAMI DOLPHINS and Chad Henne. You've had your run and it is coming to an end.
He and his friends exited quickly following the final interception by Brady. I politely smiled at him as he shuffled out as if to say I told you so.

The best part was shutting up the annoying pats fans behind me. This one guy had the most annoying voice I've ever heard in my life and didn't shut up the entire game. After every play he would repeat the play and say, "THAT'S ANOTHER X FIRST DOWN/RUN/PASS/PUNT/SACK/INT/TD" Holy ****...

Henne looked great. The stadium was dead after the 14-0 pats lead. Came to life again at 14-7 but the stadium literally was dead silent before that.

I was surprised that Miami didn't go for the TD throw with 6 sec left in the first half... I think they could have gotten one more play off before the FG and the crowd was questioning that.
Good thing we got the FG because if they didn't, we lose this game.

I'm a former season ticket holder, but I moved to Orlando in 2003. So I only buy tix for 2-3 games/season and try to get best available.
My son and I were at the game and unfortunately surrounded by Pats fans.
When the Fins closed to within 21-19 (after the hartline PI) the guy (Pats fan) in front of me turns around to the guy sitting next to me (another Pats fan) and says "I can't believe we are in a shootout with the F__in Dolphins. Impying the Fins offense was a joke.
I calmly looked to him and said. Win or lose, you are looking at the future of the AFC east and it is the MIAMI DOLPHINS and Chad Henne. You've had your run and it is coming to an end.
He and his friends exited quickly following the final interception by Brady. I politely smiled at him as he shuffled out as if to say I told you so.

:thanks: You are exactly right! We are the future of the AFC East! I hope he was hassled on the way out! :lol:

I'm a season ticket holder sec 446 row 12 2 seats upper level "for those who never been there" when crowder got the INT the stadium was shaking u could feel it

I was at the game, and let me tell you, for all the games I have seen this year at the stadium the Pats / Fins fans ratio was almost 1 to 1. I can't believe how many Pats fans there were.

There was one really loud obnoxious pats fan sitting just a couple of seats next to me (upper sec 427 - aka nosebleed), and was even giving some guy with a Manning jersey crap during the game. I was sharing jabs back and forth for the whole game - giving him crap about the 4th and 2 plan against Indy etc. When we scored the go ahead FG, he had the classic hands on top of his head look! LOL. When Brady threw that interception he was no where to be seen. I swear he took off like a bolt of lightning, what a pansy!

The rest of the crowd was going wild, and I swear I have not yelled that loud at any game when Crowder intercepted that pass. It was a little nerve wracking as they reviewed the play, but clearly Brady's knees weren't down when he passed it, then the place erupted.

Walking out of there all you heard was P-A-T-S SUCK SUCK SUCK!!!

Ahh it was great to taste the tears of sadness from the pats fans there.

I hung out in the parking lot until about 5pm and it was still half full!

I was at the game, and let me tell you, for all the games I have seen this year at the stadium the Pats / Fins fans ratio was almost 1 to 1. I can't believe how many Pats fans there were.

There was one really loud obnoxious pats fan sitting just a couple of seats next to me (upper sec 427 - aka nosebleed), and was even giving some guy with a Manning jersey crap during the game. I was sharing jabs back and forth for the whole game - giving him crap about the 4th and 2 plan against Indy etc. When we scored the go ahead FG, he had the classic hands on top of his head look! LOL. When Brady threw that interception he was no where to be seen. I swear he took off like a bolt of lightning, what a pansy!

The rest of the crowd was going wild, and I swear I have not yelled that loud at any game when Crowder intercepted that pass. It was a little nerve wracking as they reviewed the play, but clearly Brady's knees weren't down when he passed it, then the place erupted.

Walking out of there all you heard was P-A-T-S SUCK SUCK SUCK!!!

Ahh it was great to taste the tears of sadness from the pats fans there.

I hung out in the parking lot until about 5pm and it was still half full!

I noticed a LOT of Pats fans at the game!! That is so awesome! P-A-T-S SUCK :lol::lol: I love how its almost like we are insulting the Pats and the Jets! :chuckle:

I noticed a LOT of Pats fans at the game!! That is so awesome! P-A-T-S SUCK :lol::lol: I love how its almost like we are insulting the Pats and the Jets! :chuckle:

I have been to every game except the mon nighter against the Jets and I couldn't believe all the dark blue jerseys in the stands, even in the 100 level. Of course, at the end of the game, they were nowhere to be seen. I don't know which home game was better - the one today, or against the Jets on Mon night (which I saw on tv).

Hey insulting the pats and jets like that is like killing two birds with one stone! :lol:

It was kind of a weird vibe in the stadium for most of the game, at least I thought. When the Pats jumped out to an early lead, I think the vast majority of us were worried that the slaughter was about to ensue. By halftime, the Dolphins were back in it. The Defense had settled down by that point, but we've been burned in the second half before.

The Davis INT changed everything. That was exactly the type of big play that the D had failed to come up with late in games all year long. It wasn't until then that that the crowd really got into it. I don't want to speak for anyone else but I don't think very many Dolphin fans believed we could win until that happened. I'll admit, I didn't. But, a lot of us seemed to be pretty confident that the offense could go down and score after that. New England's defense is not at all impressive. It seemed like everyone around our section was thinking the same thing "We can go down and score... but how much time will be left on the clock?". Henne did what he did and Carpenter came through. That's when the crowd let loose.

It was pretty berserk after that. When the Pats had the ball, nobody in the crowd was holding back at that point. For the first time all game, it seemed like everyone finally believed that the Dolphins could pull it off. The D came up huge and when Crowder picked Brady off, it was complete pandemonium.

What a game!

great atmosphere, the crowd was really into the game in the second half. I must say the Pats fans around us in sect. 443 were VERY classy. No BS, just normal cheering like any fan would do. After we took the lead in the forth, the crowd was electric, very loud and on their feet for the final drive, and when Channing intercepted Brady, it was hugs and high fives everywhere. I for one was not leaving until the VICTORY formation was put into play. Big ups to all who attended, and let's do it again against the Texans on the 27th!!!!

Back
Top Bottom