Anyone who went to the game? How crazy was it towards the end? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anyone who went to the game? How crazy was it towards the end?

Went with a Pats fan. We sat in section 135. That place was the loudest I have ever heard it. Amazing game. The final INT from Crowder my other Fins friend picked me up, threw me over his shoulder and starting running up the stairs with me. It was awesome. My voice is gone and throat is so sore from screaming. Got a $256 speeding ticket on the Turnpike driving to the game (86 in a 70) Cop was a complete dick. Spent too much money. Tired as hell. I had an absolute blast!!!!

I was at the game and all I can say towards the end we all had our balls in our throat. I have never been part of such a great game, and once the FG went through and Crowder grabed the INT it was just crazy. I have never heard Landshark Stadium so loud, it was like we had won the SB. Crazy Crazy stuff.

In florida airport now waiting to board and come home to which i hear is a freezing cold snowy NH. The game as everyone said was AMAZING to be at. Cant wait to get back and share my pics. My bud who lives here got us sideline passes for before the game and the pics i got are AWESOME! Was literally 2 feet away from everyone!

Back
Top Bottom