Anyone willing to take mcpherson | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anyone willing to take mcpherson

Bonedoc7777

Perennial All-Pro
Reaction score
Dont know alot about this kid since i live up north but he already has played a year of pro ball indoors which seems to help alot of guys develop fast and has alot of tools, number two is too early but i dont think the kid is going to last into round three at all, this might be the next great QB

I don't want to spend anything high on him...

If we finagle 2 third round picks, I'd take him there if available. But after his pro day, he may not last that long.

LarryFinFan said:
If we finagle 2 third round picks, I'd take him there if available. But after his pro day, he may not last that long.
yeah what he said

I could see someone taking McPherson in round 3, it'll be a team that doesn't normally like their draft picks though the kind that usually trades them away.

I would love to see him in a dolphins uniform. If we had second third rounder i wouldnt mind using it on them.

Here is my longshot special in the 7th round....Chad Friehauf, QB, 6'7", 205.

D-II: Harlon Hill Award Announced

COLORADO- MINES QUARTERBACK CHAD FRIEHAUF TAKES 2004 HARLON HILL TROPHY AS DIVISION II FOOTBALL PLAYER OF THE YEAR
Dec. 10, 2004

FLORENCE, Ala. -- Colorado School of Mines quarterback Chad Friehauf claimed the Harlon Hill Trophy Friday as the Division II College Football Player of the Year.

Friehauf, a senior from Brush, Colorado, led the Colorado School of Mines to an 11-0 regular-season record and to the second round of the Division II playoffs, recording the first playoff win in school history. He leads Division II in total offense, with 412.5 yards per game, and is second in passing efficiency with a 170.7 rating. He had a streak of 180 consecutive passes this season without an interception and completed 384 of 516 passes for 4,646 yards and 39 touchdowns in 2004. During his career, Friehauf threw for 9,873 yards and 84 touchdowns.

clear.gif

Hey Roman , that guy sounds interesting, you should start a thread on him to get everyones opinion. Damn 6,7 that guy is tall.

Back
Top Bottom