Anyone wondering where LeBatard is? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anyone wondering where LeBatard is?

dolfan25

Club Member
Reaction score
After Ricky retired this guy put out an article every day. Now I hear nothing from him. I heard he was on radio down in Miami. Just wondering what Ricky's best bud has said about these new developments.

He's hiding in a spider hole with BL. Either that or some fans found him and pulled a blanket party on his dumb a$$. That Jon Lovitz lookin' MO-FO...

clear.gif
thumb_71174463512-1.jpg

He's talking about RIcky everyday on 790 am. Nothing worse than reading a Lebastard article than hearing him blablablabatard live on the radio.

He's probably pissed that Hank Goldberg broke the story before he did. I bet he called Ricky, crying & sobbing, asking him "Why didn't you let me break it? After everything we've been through. We're over Ricky!!...no wait...don't hang up...please?"

I heard him on the Dan Patrick show today talking about Milton Bradley and some incident with reporter Jason Reid up here in Jersey. Supposedly Bradley called Reid an Uncle Tom during an altercation. Anyway they were talking about how nasty the altercation got between the two.

njfinfan said:
I heard him on the Dan Patrick show today talking about Milton Bradley and some incident with reporter Jason Reid up here in Jersey. Supposedly Bradley called Reid an Uncle Tom during an altercation. Anyway they were talking about how nasty the altercation got between the two.
Jer-ry!
Jer-ry!
Jer-ry!
Jer-ry!

dolfan25 said:
After Ricky retired this guy put out an article every day. Now I hear nothing from him. I heard he was on radio down in Miami. Just wondering what Ricky's best bud has said about these new developments.

He writes things all the time ...

Right?

NaboCane said:
Jer-ry!
Jer-ry!
Jer-ry!
Jer-ry!

Seriously! It sounded like that on the radio. I don't know exactly what happened - it was in the locker room, I heard. Wish I had been a fly on the wall to hear one african american call another an Uncle Tom (Dan Patrick kept mentioning the fact that they were both "black"). I know that's a very derogative term and don't agree with it under any circumstances. But it does sound like a Jerry Springer show.

I like your answer better Nabo Cane. Actually, I think a Turkish prison is too good for Le Retard.

njfinfan said:
Seriously! It sounded like that on the radio. I don't know exactly what happened - it was in the locker room, I heard. Wish I had been a fly on the wall to hear one african american call another an Uncle Tom (Dan Patrick kept mentioning the fact that they were both "black"). I know that's a very derogative term and don't agree with it under any circumstances. But it does sound like a Jerry Springer show.

I like your answer better Nabo Cane. Actually, I think a Turkish prison is too good for Le Retard.
Ah, I don't really wish him any ill...he's probably like anyone else, trying to get ahead and make a name for himself. Thing is, you have to do it with dignity, and hopefully a modicum of class.

It's bad enough when someone does unethical things to get ahead and have to live with them; it's another when someone commits unethical acts in front of the world and has to live them down.

Nah, he really IS a jerk!

Yep

NaboCane said:
Ah, I don't really wish him any ill...he's probably like anyone else, trying to get ahead and make a name for himself. Thing is, you have to do it with dignity, and hopefully a modicum of class.

It's bad enough when someone does unethical things to get ahead and have to live with them; it's another when someone commits unethical acts in front of the world and has to live them down.

Nah, he really IS a jerk!

you're right - he is a jerk because he hates my team. I don't wish him ill will either but can't stand the dude.

He's probably tired of Ricky telling him one thing, then he goes and reports it, and then the next day the truth comes out and he looks like an A$$.....but that's the best part to me.... :D

Back
Top Bottom